✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

completely over rated

adrenn11

I have to admit' date=' I am not so into Radiohead myself... Not at all, I'm afraid. Sorry, Si! :? I hope you'll still be talking to me after you read this... ;)[/quote']

ha ha!!! ill say i think their kind of bordem too cause in all honesty, i havent actually sit down and listen to them... wich is making me want to now :P ...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think coldplay would be glad i bought the cd because i bought it with an open mind at least and gave it my full attention.

I make no apologies for getting guy's name wrong as i have said from the start i don't know the band well so it seems unfair to judge my listening capabilities on how well i know the band's names!

As for the george bush thing that was more about the fact that they have already decided how the oil in iraq will be distributed after the war. Also north korea are

admitting they are making nuclear weapons yet for some reason america doesn't go after them. Dubya is merely finishing off what his dad couldn't. Did you know that 3 members of the bush cabinet have majority shares in iraq's major oil companies?

This is bad i have to do this. All i ever said was it was unfair for chris martin to write stuff over his hand for make trade fair and oxfam etc, but as soon as i write about them my opinions are no longer relevant?!

No-one has given a reason why this is so. All i have had is you're not welcome here, go somewhere else. All i wanted to do was put out a minority opinion and get the real fans to discuss it with me as i admitted i know little about the band itself but i know their music well.

I really didn't mean, or deserve some of the criticisms i have taken here.

you told me a couple of things that werent nice, but i hope we settled what we where talking about, or what you were talking about.

anyways you sure do know a lot about whats going on with all that.

lol you couldn't be able to talk about that with me because i understand none of it. sorry i cant keep that convo going :(

i'm happy you went out and bought the cd! now you can see all the good things we say about this band, and why we defend them when other people come in here and talk bad about them. well you didnt talk bad so much. we or maybe should i say I really dont like hearing that stuff about a band that i like more than anything.

:)

;)

• 2 weeks later...