✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

completely over rated

adrenn11

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: so what's ok for chris martin isn't for me??

brilliant' date=' just like I thought. This is a messageboard to 'discuss' things i thought?[/quote']

It is. But we dont discuss politics, we discuss our love of Coldplay. So you see, she was right in pointing you to a different board. I don't go to Britney Spears boards and call her trashy, so don't come to a CP fan board and call Chris overrated.

Welcome, its going to take awhile for you to gain some members' respect back, but it can be done.

Blah, i know this threads been over for a while but i had to post. :embarrased: :lol: [/scroll]

• 1 month later...

I dunno Adrenn... you're sounding an aweful lot like a try hard "muso-type" snob to me :D Haven't you ever heard of the saying "the simple things in life are often the best?" You also sound like you're trying to get a reaction which I feel is very immature. I can not see any other reason why someone with opinions such as yours would get on a forum dedicated to coldplay and competely bag their music. Maybe save it for the "tool" or "radiohead" forum eh? ;)