October 30, 200817 yr I'll try my best to get it up as fast as possible :P... I'll be waiting at midnight.. but I doubt they're that fast :(.
October 30, 200817 yr Arrrrgh We are Tomorrow !! Ahem Today :D We want Lovers In japan wuhuu ! I Can't Wait !
October 30, 200817 yr It was too early to release even Lost! in my opinion,let alone ANOTHER single??? Come on... I am afraid that people might get sick of them, and that they become TOO commercial. (kick me in the head ... now.) But really, I mean come on , a new single every month?
October 30, 200817 yr go to imageshack.us and there you can upload the picture - once uploading is done,give us the link of it
October 30, 200817 yr Just watched the preview in the UK store--actually looks like a REALLY GOOD video. Only 7 and a half more hours until midnight here...
October 30, 200817 yr The video will feature the new Osaka Sun mix of the song. Sorry if it sounds stupid, but it means that the song playing the vid is the remix, not the track on the VlV record?
October 30, 200817 yr Oh my god ! :o It's AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o I was right !! Photos were in the programhim! shots are sublime i It is incredible !! yeahhhhhh :shocked2:
October 30, 200817 yr Just watched the preview in the UK store--actually looks like a REALLY GOOD video. Only 7 and a half more hours until midnight here... details please ! :rolleyes:
October 30, 200817 yr If you go on iTunes, and switch your store to the United Kingdom store (link on the bottom of the music store homepage), then search Lovers In Japan, you can watch a 30 second preview of the video. Basically, the preview gives you the first verse and chorus...the band members write out the lyrics as they're sung. And when it hits the chorus, the camera starts rotating. Really cool stuff. LINK HERE: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewVideo?id=294730617&s=143444 If you're in the UK, you can buy it. Otherwise, a 30 second preview to whet the appetite!
October 30, 200817 yr OMG!!!! Great news!!!!!!!!!! I just can't wait!!!!! :dance: And this looks so pretty!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh i want to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:
October 30, 200817 yr If you go on iTunes, and switch your store to the United Kingdom store (link on the bottom of the music store homepage), then search Lovers In Japan, you can watch a 30 second preview of the video. Basically, the preview gives you the first verse and chorus...the band members write out the lyrics as they're sung. And when it hits the chorus, the camera starts rotating. Really cool stuff. LINK HERE: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewVideo?id=294730617&s=143444 If you're in the UK, you can buy it. Otherwise, a 30 second preview to whet the appetite! I dont have iTunes but thanks ;)
October 30, 200817 yr Oh, it looks really good.... For those of you that haven't seen it, just search Lovers in Japan in itunes. Then click on the music video result. Then click preview. Voila! Edit: Or just use the link above. :p
October 30, 200817 yr http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lovers4sl8.jpg http://img112.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lovers5cq6.jpg http://img408.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lovers6uq6.jpg http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lovers7nh1.jpg http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lovers8vd8.jpg http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lovers9rr0.jpg http://img338.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lovers10vu8.jpg
Create an account or sign in to comment