✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

9-Mar-2009: Entertainment Centre, Brisbane, Aus - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews

:angry:oh my hubby took pics for the concert on the 09/03/2009 and they all turned out hopeless especially the ones when they were performing right beside us on the little stage in the crowd, guess he was too excited as he was standing next to a secureity guard then the platform, so have any of you people got any good pics of this night please, especially the wee platform pics, would be apprecitated, all ours turned out rather blurry, and we had a digi cam too :angry:

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I was there too at the same concert, we were sitting right beside the little stage in the crowd:D:D and my hubby took real bad shots, so would love to see what piccies you have:D:D

hey guys. i know this is very late. but i went to the concert on the 9th march 2009! if anyone wants pictures just say the word :)

i actually have one of guy looking right at me :)

• 4 weeks later...

guys I'm freaking out! As i have previously mentioned, i went to this concert but I can't seem to remember if they played cemeteries of london. My friend says they did. I AM LOSING MY MEMORY! haha can someone please link me to a video or something?