12-Sep-2009: Manchester, LCCC, UK - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ What Jen said :D

:dance:

I'm jumping my gun here but what's a good place to eat/sightsee in Manchester??? :P

The Museum of Science & Industry is pretty awesome, and its free :D They have an amazing hands-on science section to play in, some pretty interesting stuff on the cotton industry (if you're a history geek like me), and they have the interesting opportunity to walk round a Victorian sewer (not as gross as it sounds)!!

Eating, depends what you like, there's loads of places in town covering most eventualities. One of my favourite places is Dimitri's on Deansgate, who do delicious greek tapas.

The Museum of Science & Industry is pretty awesome, and its free :D They have an amazing hands-on science section to play in, some pretty interesting stuff on the cotton industry (if you're a history geek like me), and they have the interesting opportunity to walk round a Victorian sewer (not as gross as it sounds)!!

Eating, depends what you like, there's loads of places in town covering most eventualities. One of my favourite places is Dimitri's on Deansgate, who do delicious greek tapas.

Thanks Jen :D Museums are cool, I'll check it out :D

woooooooohoooo smileys :dance:

you can still get these for the 19th :shocked2:

Coldplay - Club Wembley Packages

Wembley Stadium, Middlesex

Sat 19 Sep 2009

Your Ticket(s)

Section

Row

Seats

Description

BK 144

19 - 18

PRICE LEVEL 1

DIAMOND PACKAGE

LEVEL 1 Type2 CLUB WEMBLEY PACKAGE Ticket Price£253.49 x 2 Service Charge£10.00 x 2

Phhhhiiiiiilllllllllll, if you're reading, perhaps a small tour a TV/Radio shows is in order? Not just Christopher this time. :P

Friday night with Jonathan Ross for example :D

Or some adverts for the shows and some print interviews. Get yourselves in the papers for something other than disgraceful Brits losses.

That is all.

:D

Phhhhiiiiiilllllllllll, if you're reading, perhaps a small tour a TV/Radio shows is in order? Not just Christopher this time. :P

Friday night with Jonathan Ross for example :D

Or some adverts for the shows and some print interviews. Get yourselves in the papers for something other than disgraceful Brits losses.

That is all.

:D

Am I making it up, but weren't they booked for Jonathan Ross and then he got himself suspended for 3 months?

Yeah, I recall Chris saying that before Christmas :idea2:

They have a nice long break at the end of March, you know they won't be using it for time off :P Perhaps they should try and book a few TV shows, including Jonathan.

Also that 60 minutes interview went down so well in America, everyone had a new found respect for them (especially Chris) after it went out. Maybe something similar here. A documentary or something. :idea2:

Ha, I should totally be their promoter, I'm chock full of ideas :lol: :P

Yeah, I recall Chris saying that before Christmas :idea2:

They have a nice long break at the end of March, you know they won't be using it for time off :P Perhaps they should try and book a few TV shows, including Jonathan.

Also that 60 minutes interview went down so well in America, everyone had a new found respect for them (especially Chris) after it went out. Maybe something similar here. A documentary or something. :idea2:

Ha, I should totally be their promoter, I'm chock full of ideas :lol: :P

I like your ideas :D

Something filmed at BBC Manchester or Granada would work very well.......

An intimate gig at the Apollo :idea2: Great little venue. Recorded for BBC Radio and accompanied by a documentary for BBC Televsion shot over the few days leading up to it and on the actual day.

They could film them coming up to Parr Studios in Liverpool and reliving some memories :D And have in depth interviews with all the band members, including Phil and some long time roadies and staff members like Vicky. Debs could also be involved. :D

The fact that we could totally go to it with barely any expense at all is merely a coincidence :lol: :P

An intimate gig at the Apollo :idea2: Great little venue. Recorded for BBC Radio and accompanied by a documentary for BBC Televsion shot over the few days leading up to it. They could film them coming up to Parr Studios in Liverpool and reliving some memories :D And have in depth interviews with all the band members, including Phil and some long time roadies. :D

The fact that we could totally go to it with barely any expense at all is merely a coincidence :lol: :P

and have a Coldplaying VIP guest list with after-show party :D

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm day-dreaming is fun :laugh3:

An intimate gig at the Apollo :idea2: Great little venue. Recorded for BBC Radio and accompanied by a documentary for BBC Televsion shot over the few days leading up to it and on the actual day.

They could film them coming up to Parr Studios in Liverpool and reliving some memories :D And have in depth interviews with all the band members, including Phil and some long time roadies and staff members like Vicky. Debs could also be involved. :D

:uhoh:

It that happens maybe I should move to Manchester instead of London :uhoh2:

YES! Obviously all Coldplaying staff would automatically be on the list (:whistle:) and then the other slots could be filled by a Coldplaying competition. :D

Haha. Yes it is. :laugh4:

plus it'll be near to Debs, so Debs can come & play out too. and it's near #42's house, so he can sleep in his own bed again :laugh3: