✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

12-Sep-2009: Manchester, LCCC, UK - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

7.00pm: Coldplay coming on soon, v.excited. Mich keeps squeeing.

7:30pm: Coldplay come on to LiT, crowd goes wild

7:35pm: Clocks now, crowd in fine form

11.00pm: Awesome show. Time for after party

11.30pm: So many celebs here, free booze too. Result!

12.00pm: Talking 2 Steve Lamacq abot footbal, he seems to be nodding alot as i spea. jen looks embarrassed, notsure why.

12:30pm: Blurrybrillient party, besieverbeen2, homtime now, bye. Oooof fellover.

12.00pm: Talking 2 Steve Lamacq abot footbal, he seems to be nodding alot as i spea. jen looks embarrassed, notsure why.

12:30pm: Blurrybrillient party, besieverbeen2, homtime now, bye. Oooof fellover.

sounds very accurate :D

:laugh3: you don't happen to know tonights winning lottery numbers too!?

Yeah, I recall Chris saying that before Christmas :idea2:

They have a nice long break at the end of March, you know they won't be using it for time off :P Perhaps they should try and book a few TV shows, including Jonathan.

Also that 60 minutes interview went down so well in America, everyone had a new found respect for them (especially Chris) after it went out. Maybe something similar here. A documentary or something. :idea2:

Ha, I should totally be their promoter, I'm chock full of ideas :lol: :P

What is wrong with you lot! Who wants more people there? I would rather compete for front row against fewer people than more people! So you all need to shut the fuck up! :laugh3: *Takes out full page ads in all papers saying how much the coldplays suck* :sneaky:

:laugh3: I can see that happening ! two pints and his tweets for the War child gig were messed up already :P

Goodness, this threads been busy today.

I don't quite see the panic - what does Wembley hold??? 70, 000 people? There might only be 30 tickets left - doesn't mean that they can't get rid of them. Even if there's only 2 tix left, it's still not sold out.

I highly doubt there's still 60,000 seats available

Hey, I noticed that some of the people posting here also posted amazing photo's on the Warchild thread... to help pass the time once the doors open, would anyone like to show me how my digital camera works :laugh3: I had great seats at Liverpool and not a single decent shot to show for it :(

I don't think I should, ever time I take photographs of someone they don't really approve.. especially if it happens to be Coldplay's tour manager :uhoh:

franksy_no_likey.jpg

Maybe he was telling you to take two :laugh3:

Below is the only shot I managed to get at the Echo Arena that wasn't completely blurred, but it looks like I was stood right at the back:

IMG_0454.jpg

If you look in the bottom left corner you can see a lamp at the end of the runway, I was 5 ft away from it, but everything I took just came out blurry, especially if I used the zoom. I gave up after 3 songs :(

Maybe he was telling you to take two :laugh3:

Below is the only shot I managed to get at the Echo Arena that wasn't completely blurred, but it looks like I was stood right at the back:

IMG_0454.jpg

If you look in the bottom left corner you can see a lamp at the end of the runway, I was 5 ft away from it, but everything I took just came out blurry, especially if I used the zoom. I gave up after 3 songs :(

Did you have the flash on? Always switch the flash off, the stage is well lit so the flash will just make the rest of the picture bright.

Always hold it really steady with the flash off too, as they tend to be blurry.

Also I don't know how zoomed in that is, but try and zoom past the heads in front of you, or hold the camera up so you're only getting the stage.

Did you have the flash on? Always switch the flash off, the stage is well lit so the flash will just make the rest of the picture bright.

Always hold it really steady with the flash off too, as they tend to be blurry.

Also I don't know how zoomed in that is, but try and zoom past the heads in front of you, or hold the camera up so you're only getting the stage.

I didn't use the zoom at all on that one. I had the flasdh on at first, but then switched it off.

I don't think I have excessively shaky hands so there must be something else I'm not doing right...

Thanks for the tips though!

yeah most cameras are stoopid in that they pick up the first thing they see and then give up. mines definately stoopid but I won by getting to the front :laugh3: In your pic its the peoples' heads that the camera thinks its taking a picture of. Especially when the flash is on. if you can lift it as high as you can whilst still having control that should help :)

I don't think I should, ever time I take photographs of someone they don't really approve.. especially if it happens to be Coldplay's tour manager :uhoh:

franksy_no_likey.jpg

I can't see it :( its soooooooooooooooooo dark on my computer

but I do have it imprinted in my brain :laugh3: I still haven't quite gotten over it!!

yeah most cameras are stoopid in that they pick up the first thing they see and then give up. mines definately stoopid but I won by getting to the front :laugh3: In your pic its the peoples' heads that the camera thinks its taking a picture of. Especially when the flash is on. if you can lift it as high as you can whilst still having control that should help :)

I leave the flash off, and at arenas tend to have it permanently on maximum zoom.

the other thing I've started doing with mine is not trying too hard. i point, click & hope for the best. which sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. with Chris, I've got the the point that i try & anticipate where he's going to bounce to next, point in that direction and hope I capture him as he goes past :D :laugh3:

its really difficult to tell from my camera screen whether a photo has worked or not. some look great but by the time you see them on the computer they're blurry.

I leave the flash off, and at arenas tend to have it permanently on maximum zoom.

the other thing I've started doing with mine is not trying too hard. i point, click & hope for the best. which sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. with Chris, I've got the the point that i try & anticipate where he's going to bounce to next, point in that direction and hope I capture him as he goes past :D :laugh3:

its really difficult to tell from my camera screen whether a photo has worked or not. some look great but by the time you see them on the computer they're blurry.

It is virtually impossible to take a clear picture of Chris :lol: He is never ever still :lol:

More great tips thanks - and I'm impressed with your Coldplay esp :P

I know :D its why I'm very proud of my slightly blurry ones :laugh3:

:D

The number of times he came right up to us on Weds and I went to take a photo and he moved :lol: That's why I only have one photo of him doing it from the whole night.

I felt like throwing my water bottle at him and ordering him to just stay still for one goddam second :P