✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

12-Sep-2009: Manchester, LCCC, UK - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK... :sad:

I have a wee problem. I was planning to move to London in early September, watch Coldplay @ Manc and Wembley, and start school in October.

But my brother's wedding is in late September.

I've told my mum I'm willing to catch a flight back. But she's angry at me for wasting my money (even though I'm thinking of working another month to cover the cost of the flight ticket) and basically told me to scrap the Coldplay concerts.

I have a wee problem. I was planning to move to London in early September, watch Coldplay @ Manc and Wembley, and start school in October.

I've told my mum I'm willing to catch a flight back. But she's angry at me for wasting my money (even though I'm thinking of working another month to cover the cost of the flight ticket) and basically told me to scrap the Coldplay concerts.

It's your money Min. And it seems like if you were moving to London anyway, then the CP concerts really have nothing to do with it.:\ Is your mom not happy about you moving to London?:inquisitive:

We can't do Manc and Wembers without you Min!:kiss:

It's your money Min. And it seems like if you were moving to London anyway, then the CP concerts really have nothing to do with it.:\ Is your mom not happy about you moving to London?:inquisitive:

We can't do Manc and Wembers without you Min!:kiss:

She says I can leave for London AFTER the wedding, I'll still make it in time for the start of school. That means that I'll miss out on the gigs :\

Anyway, she lectured me this afternoon (and I refused to talk :rolleyes:) but basically she's resigned to the fact that I AM going to Manc and Wembley and I AM going to fly back for my brother's wedding no matter what.

Well that bites. Poor Min. Tell your brother that marriage sucks ass and he should avoid it at all costs.

:laugh3: I just might!

She says I can leave for London AFTER the wedding, I'll still make it in time for the start of school. That means that I'll miss out on the gigs :\

Anyway, she lectured me this afternoon (and I refused to talk :rolleyes:) but basically she's resigned to the fact that I AM going to Manc and Wembley and I AM going to fly back for my brother's wedding no matter what.

:laugh3: I just might!

Hold your ground Min! :kiss:

100 squeeing Coldplayers have got your back:D

You just got to stand your ground Min, it's your money, it's your life and if you're prepared to work longer to pay for it then that's your choice.

It would be a far bigger waste of money to have to those tickets and not use them.

I hope you're okay :kiss:

You just got to stand your ground Min, it's your money, it's your life and if you're prepared to work longer to pay for it then that's your choice.

It would be a far bigger waste of money to have to those tickets and not use them.

I hope you're okay :kiss:

I'm ok, she knows I'm quite determined to see both the arena gigs and my brother's wedding through now.

Thanks for the concern Mich :nice: