November 30, 200817 yr Besides banners I'm going to bring the Danish flag. Yay! :D I want to let the guys know that I've travelled to London just see/hear them. :nice:
November 30, 200817 yr Besides banners I'm going to bring the Danish flag. Yay! :D I want to let the guys know that I've travelled to London just see/hear them. :nice: That's a good idea! I could bring the Finnish flag :P
November 30, 200817 yr add to the list gretel and drop :D and i hope jorinde can join us too :D (bringing my flag too)
November 30, 200817 yr Great! I could bring my flag as well :D What about Michie? :bigcry: :P Nah Mich will have jumped across the barrier onto the stage, me thinks :P
November 30, 200817 yr i was thinking about bringing an american flag :wacky: even though i'll be an expat by then :lol:
November 30, 200817 yr you guys i should be studying/doing my projects but i'm so excited that i can't! ps do you think small cameras will be allowed?
November 30, 200817 yr What are you people going to do with your stuff, when we can get into the stadium? Especially you with sleepingbags and such... What are you going to do if it is going to rain that night? :thinking: a) are people really planning to try to SLEEP? :lol: i know i, for one, would be too excited to even try, therefore i'm not bothering with sleeping bags. besides, i'm not good at sleeping in places that are not my own bed. b) i've heard a lot of people mention that they're going to buy cheap sleeping bags and tents and then just throw them away because you can't bring them into the venue. while i understand the motive, i think throwing them away is a huge waste and something the coldplay guys themselves would frown on. since i've heard several people say that they were going to do this, i was thinking about alerting a local london homeless shelter so that that morning, they can send someone round to collect the unwanted sleeping bags etc. that stuff is like GOLD to homeless shelters and charities, and i can work on making that possible :nice:. i just hate to see stuff go to waste. of course, that plan is assuming that london homeless shelters work the way american homeless shelters do :uhoh:. i might need to research that a bit, but i'm sure there's some way that unwanted sleeping materials could be easily collected and taken away for a good cause.
November 30, 200817 yr Well I know it may be a little early to ask this question, but does anyone know of a cheap flight to london?
November 30, 200817 yr no, but they do make big suites. one suite per band member + one for Phil, we can all sleep on their living room floors :laugh3: if we hit 100 people going, thats only 20 people each What about Michie? :bigcry: :P :lol: I think there's going to be some squabbling over who goes where. :stunned: There'll be about 70 that will want to go in with Chris :lol: Well, I thought you would be in that space right between Chris and Jonny to see maximum love interactions. So that's a special location right NEXT to the Jonny crew. I didn't forget you Mich!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss: But I was typing this at 3 am and it wasn't completely thorough as a result. Plus I was hyper! :freak: .
November 30, 200817 yr That's okay...I forgive you :P :kiss: I'm happy to be the CJ love spotter :wacky:
November 30, 200817 yr a) are people really planning to try to SLEEP? :lol: i know i, for one, would be too excited to even try, therefore i'm not bothering with sleeping bags. besides, i'm not good at sleeping in places that are not my own bed. b) i've heard a lot of people mention that they're going to buy cheap sleeping bags and tents and then just throw them away because you can't bring them into the venue. while i understand the motive, i think throwing them away is a huge waste and something the coldplay guys themselves would frown on. since i've heard several people say that they were going to do this, i was thinking about alerting a local london homeless shelter so that that morning, they can send someone round to collect the unwanted sleeping bags etc. that stuff is like GOLD to homeless shelters and charities, and i can work on making that possible :nice:. i just hate to see stuff go to waste. of course, that plan is assuming that london homeless shelters work the way american homeless shelters do :uhoh:. i might need to research that a bit, but i'm sure there's some way that unwanted sleeping materials could be easily collected and taken away for a good cause. That's true. I can work with that too, if I just can help somehow? I don't think that it would be complicated to them to come and collect the unwanted things. :) But I'll take sleeping bag with me, even if I probably not be able to sleep, but it's going to be cold night. It's september then, and sleeping bag is quite warm. :smug2:
November 30, 200817 yr i think throwing them away is a huge waste and something the coldplay guys themselves would frown on. since i've heard several people say that they were going to do this, i was thinking about alerting a local london homeless shelter so that that morning, they can send someone round to collect the unwanted sleeping bags etc. that stuff is like GOLD to homeless shelters and charities, and i can work on making that possible :nice:. i just hate to see stuff go to waste. ...i'm sure there's some way that unwanted sleeping materials could be easily collected and taken away for a good cause. You've got a big heart. :heart: What you suggest is a great alternative to throwing the sleepingbags away, which I completely agree would be a huge waste and make Coldplay dissappointed to see. I don't think I'll be joining in sleeping in the queue... I like the idea of finding a hotel/hostel to stay at together and go to the stadium together though. :)
November 30, 200817 yr I don't think I'll be joining in sleeping in the queue... I like the idea of finding a hotel/hostel to stay at together and go to the stadium together though. :) Me too! Plus, if we are a hundred people, you MUST have discount :laugh3: There must be several hotels near Wembley, I'm sure we can have everyone one there! @ Asia: for the cameras, I think it's like everywhere: forbidden. But we'll do as always: hide them :D
November 30, 200817 yr let's start the "The band should give plane tickets to lore so she could go to wembley" campaign :lol: *starts to sell cookies all over coldplaying*
November 30, 200817 yr :nice: i don't think sleeping bag donation would even be that hard to organize, as long as some employee from a local shelter is willing to come by and walk down the line shouting "I'M TAKING UNWANTED SLEEPING BAGS" (etc). i would be perfectly willing to go down the line and do that myself if it wouldn't jeopardize my place in line :P so far, i've found one london homeless shelter that would take donations, but it's on the other side of the city. i'm bookmarking it for reference in case i can't find one closer and will alert them when the time comes closer. there don't seem to be nearly as many shelters in the UK as there are in the US, which i hope means that there's less need for them :smiley:
November 30, 200817 yr I don't want to break the mood, but I you sleep outside, there might be a chance to be kick out by the police patrol.... Hotel+early queue is safer than freezing and do it all over again the next day...
November 30, 200817 yr I don't want to break the mood, but I you sleep outside, there might be a chance to be kick out by the police patrol.... Hotel+early queue is safer than freezing and do it all over again the next day... yee security prob tight there...i got family that live in harrow, and thats like a 30 min drive away from there (i think its less then that) so im gonna stay there!
November 30, 200817 yr Well... I already know that people have camped over night there for the Muse gig last year and nobody moves you on. They don't do anything to kick you out, they know that people are crazy big fans and will queue overnight. For Muse, the first people apparently got there the previous afternoon.. me, I was there (for Muse) about 3 hours before the doors opened, and it was not enough time, I didn't even get into the Golden circle area. So yeah. It's going to be tough, I warn you that now!!
November 30, 200817 yr So, how early are you going there? I was thinking about friday morning, is anyone with me? :D
November 30, 200817 yr Well... I already know that people have camped over night there for the Muse gig last year and nobody moves you on. They don't do anything to kick you out, they know that people are crazy big fans and will queue overnight. For Muse, the first people apparently got there the previous afternoon.. me, I was there (for Muse) about 3 hours before the doors opened, and it was not enough time, I didn't even get into the Golden circle area. So yeah. It's going to be tough, I warn you that now!! yeah, i was going to say that saturday morning totally didn't seem to be enough time, for all those people in this thread that said they were going to just come by that morning. i was thinking of dropping by on friday afternoon once my commitments are over and seeing if there was a line/how long it is, and then either staying there or coming back that night depending on how many people were there. i'm not taking any risks with this stuff :P, and i think everyone should plan to get in line sometime on FRIDAY rather than saturday. this is going to be HUGE. good to know they don't move you along, though :D
November 30, 200817 yr yeah, i was going to say that saturday morning totally didn't seem to be enough time, for all those people in this thread that said they were going to just come by that morning. i was thinking of dropping by on friday afternoon once my commitments are over and seeing if there was a line/how long it is, and then either staying there or coming back that night depending on how many people were there. i'm not taking any risks with this stuff :P, and i think everyone should plan to get in line sometime on FRIDAY rather than saturday. this is going to be HUGE. good to know they don't move you along, though :D And coldplayers should fill up the first row with our glow bracelets and yellow shirts ;) So I suggest that we should go there on friday to be able to do that. :nice:
November 30, 200817 yr I think the best place is between Chris and Guy with a view on my sweet Will *dream* Oooh I think I found my new best friend;). Save me a spot right next to you!!!!:drummer::D Man, do we really need to stay overnight?!?!?:uneasy::stunned: For Today Show I was up for almost 24hrs(which I know is not even close to what other people did!), and though I was very very happy inside, I looked&felt like shit.:sick: Cooky needs her :sleeping: LOL. I'm sure by the time this trip happens, I'll get all crazy/hardcore fan, but I was thinking going there super early in am--6am or something--that would be enough!!!:uhoh: Clocks In My Place Besides banners I'm going to bring the Danish flag. Yay! :D I want to let the guys know that I've travelled to London just see/hear them. :nice: lindam That's a good idea! I could bring the Finnish flag :P ApproximatelyInfinite i was thinking about bringing an american flag :wacky: This was the first thing I thought of! Even if it's a tiny little thing, or if I make a sign I'd paint a flag in the corner or something :nice: I'm sure the guys would love to see different countries represented, in addition to our matching coldplaying shirts;) (But how is security at Wembley re:banners, signs, etc....)
Create an account or sign in to comment