June 9, 200917 yr Are tickets still available for London on the 19th? Hi I'm afraid not. Completely sold out. I just checked Ticketmaster.co.uk and seetickets.com and neither of them had anything seated or standing. It might be worth checking them both every so often though, just in case more are released. But I'm afraid it sold out a long time ago. You could try ebay...I've just looked at there's a fair few listings for tickets. But the bidding starts at £100 for two. Is also worth keeping an eye out here at Coldplaying, this thread especially, as occasionally people are selling tickets they can't use :D
June 9, 200917 yr wait wait wait so White Lies and Jay-Z will support the concert? :surprised: Together with Girls Aloud, yes :D
June 9, 200917 yr Author Sources are suggesting that Girls Aloud are supporting on BOTH Wembley concerts..... Official Site: http://www.girlsaloud.co.uk/site.php (click on the Diary - scroll to September) Fansite: http://www.girlsaloudmedia.com/smf/index.php?topic=25027.180 Twitter: http://twitter.com/girlsaloudmedia squuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! good things come to those who wait :D
June 9, 200917 yr squuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! good things come to those who wait :D I actually wouldn't mind in the slightest. I just feel that Girls Aloud are far more likely to create the right "mood" (i.e. party) than Jay-Z.;)
June 9, 200917 yr Author I actually wouldn't mind in the slightest. I just feel that Girls Aloud are far more likely to create the right "mood" (i.e. party) than Jay-Z.;) that was a very serious, and really excited squeee. I've been disappointed ever since I found out the 19th got Jay-Z & the 18th got Girls Aloud. I even thought about getting Girls Aloud tickets for my birthday, but they'd sold out already
June 9, 200917 yr that was a very serious, and really excited squeee. I've been disappointed ever since I found out the 19th got Jay-Z & the 18th got Girls Aloud. I even thought about getting Girls Aloud tickets for my birthday, but they'd sold out already At least Girls Aloud have recognisable pop songs that you can sing along to. Plus they're far better to look at!!:P
June 9, 200917 yr At least Girls Aloud have recognisable pop songs that you can sing along to. Plus they're far better to look at!!:P I guess that's just the british that will sing because foreigners are not too familiar with them.... In here, we have never heard of them and none of there songs are on the radio... I understand they were kinda a UK version of the pussycatdolls... :thinking: I guess, I'll take a small 'awake-nap' during their set :laugh3: White lies will wake me up!
June 9, 200917 yr I guess that's just the british that will sing because foreigners are not too familiar with them.... In here, we have never heard of them and none of there songs are on the radio... I understand they were kinda a UK version of the pussycatdolls... :thinking: I guess, I'll take a small 'awake-nap' during their set :laugh3: White lies will wake me up! That's true though, I only know 1 or 2 GA songs. White Lies, though they've released only 1 album, I'm far more familiar with :lol:
June 9, 200917 yr I guess that's just the british that will sing because foreigners are not too familiar with them.... In here, we have never heard of them and none of there songs are on the radio... I understand they were kinda a UK version of the pussycatdolls... :thinking: It's totally unfair to compare them to the Pussytw*t Dolls, who basically look like a bunch of hookers and have only released one memorable song (their first one), which was just plain annoying. Girls Aloud fall more into the "fun" pop category (e.g. Spice Girls), and have had hits with covers like "I'll Stand By you", which everyone will recognise.;)
June 9, 200917 yr Girls Aloud fall more into the "fun" pop category (e.g. Spice Girls), and have had hits with covers like "I'll Stand By you", which everyone will recognise.;) I would have prefer the Spice Girls, at least I know their songs!! :laugh3: Yo, Ill tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want, what you really really want, Ill tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want, what you really really want, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really Really really wanna zigazig ha. Ahhhh gosh...I'm 14 again....XD
June 9, 200917 yr I would have prefer the Spice Girls, at least I know their songs!! :laugh3: Yo, Ill tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want, what you really really want, Ill tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want, what you really really want, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really Really really wanna zigazig ha. Ahhhh gosh...I'm 14 again....XD Fair enough. All I mean is that at least Girls Aloud are "fun", whereas the Pussytw*ts just parade around like a bunch of strippers.;)
June 9, 200917 yr I'm looking forward to Jay-Z. I saw his performance at O2 Wireless Festival on TV the other day and it was great! He really got the crowd going. GA will be good for a sing a long too :D Can't wait to see who else we get at Manc :dance:
June 9, 200917 yr Fair enough. All I mean is that at least Girls Aloud are "fun", whereas the Pussytw*ts just parade around like a bunch of strippers.;)What do you mean "like", they are a bunch of strippers. :dozey:
June 9, 200917 yr I'm looking forward to Jay-Z. I saw his performance at O2 Wireless Festival on TV the other day and it was great! He really got the crowd going. GA will be good for a sing a long too :D Can't wait to see who else we get at Manc :dance:I hope JayZ gives Dancing Roadie his big break and has him up on stage. :lol:
June 10, 200917 yr That's true though, I only know 1 or 2 GA songs. White Lies, though they've released only 1 album, I'm far more familiar with :lol: that's better than me already! the only time i found out about their existence was a YouTube video of James Morrison playing 'Broken Strings' live with Girls Aloud singing Nelly Furtado's part. so that doesn't even count as a Girls Aloud song. :P & as much as the Pussycat Dolls are nothing more than slutty eye candy, a-chan's right to say that they've got more int'l exposure than Girls Aloud outside of UK. oh, well...White Lies & Jay-Z i can still live with at least... :)
June 10, 200917 yr What do you mean "like", they are a bunch of strippers. :dozey: I stand corrected.:rolleyes:
June 10, 200917 yr White Lies!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm soooo excited! :D That's true though, I only know 1 or 2 GA songs. White Lies, though they've released only 1 album, I'm far more familiar with :lol: Same here :lol: Tomorrow it will be 100 days to go. :shocked2: can't believe it!
June 11, 200917 yr 100 DAYS! :dance: :dance: :dance: I know where some of you will be in exactly 100 days! :P [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt8XrKjJLUo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt8XrKjJLUo[/ame] Ok, not by the sea, but anyways, I'm so happy! :lol: SEE YOU SOOOOOON! :kiss:
June 11, 200917 yr 100 DAYS! :dance: :dance: :dance: I know where some of you will be in 100 days! :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt8XrKjJLUo Ok, not by the sea, but anyways, I'm so happy! :lol: SEE YOU SOOOOOON! :kiss: YAY!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:
Create an account or sign in to comment