✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My BF dumped me :(

amor_optimista

My bf of 1 year, my 1st love, the only guy I could ever picture myself spending the rest of my life with, the guy who made me feel special and loved - that guy doesn't want anything to do with me anymore apperantly cuz he just dumped me.

I don't expect you guys to care- no one else does. And I'm sorry to bother you all with this shit. I just needed to tell someone I guess.

It was bound to happen sooner or later I guess. I don't deserve him anyway. I don't deserve shit.

i agree with great divide. i know how you feel and i sucks ass..... but dont worry youll move on and youll get to feelin great when your with a new guy .... and when that sorry ass wants ya back you can rub it in his nose that he lost it!!!! i love doin that... atleast thats what i did in my expieriance... AND OF COURSE WE CARE!!!! WERE a LOVING message board :D its a great place to let of anything :D

I wanna ice ceam fifi!! ill have one after amor_optimista, :)

amor_optimista, hey jus as your nick says it!! amor_optimista....uve got to be optimistic in life especially in love...... .....i know first its really hard...but after a while ull get through it...and will have learned from this experience...makin u much more stronger!ull get to know other boys ;)

:)

I'm sorry to hear that, but I agree what everyone else has said by now - there are plenty of other blokes, trust me. I know what it's like knowing that a certain someone is the man you want to spend your rest of your life with..... but that changes too.

Hope you feel better soon :)

aww im sorry to hear hon! *hugs sarah* i hope you will be ok and if you feel like talking to someone then you can add me to your msn list and ill be here for ya! i dunno what i would do if my bf dumps me..weve been together for a year and 7 months now.. i hope you feel better soon dear! xxx

Oh my' date=' youre obviously not too great at handling these things, obviously because its your first boyfriend.[/quote']

He's not my first bf, banana, just the 1st one I actually really cared about. But I do suck at handling these things, which is why I feel it in my best intrest to become a nun

Hahaha becoming a nun is a bit extreme unless you wannabe one of those cookey crazy nuns because the world needs more of them.

You'll get better at handling things like this, but right now youre doing a pretty terrible job ie; I hate myself and I deserve shit, kinda thing.

Telling you theres other guys is totally useless, because you know that, and there are NO other guys like the one you had, so even if the thought of finding someone else doesnt appeal to you right now, they will find you someday when youre ready to dig a new guy again.

Groovey :cool:

man, that sounds like me after i broke up with adam. :( but don't worry. first loves are just a taste of how wonderful true loves can be. have hope, and don't lose faith. everything happens for a reason.

the pain will fade, but the lesson remains.

I'm sorry to hear that, but I agree what everyone else has said by now - there are plenty of other blokes, trust me. I know what it's like knowing that a certain someone is the man you want to spend your rest of your life with..... but that changes too.

Hope you feel better soon :)

Hey i like your :)

Nothing works better after a breakup than shopping therapy. Trust me on this one ;) Get a Shopping Therapy Buddy and hit the road :)

That sounds like a wonderful plan to me. The only thing that's better than 20 new pairs of shoes is the satisfaction of having bought them with you ex's money, lol

And maybe I want a hand bag to go with those shoes.... a girl has to match y'know.

But no, my favorite remedy for a broken heart is ice cream :cool: Ben & Jerry's would be bankrupt if I wouldn't constantly date the "bad guys". But it's not my fault, I'm just like a magnet for em