Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

||The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 1||

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.7k
  • Views 461.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Side Effects

Chapter 8...it's a long one! :lol:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

โ€œHey, kids!โ€ called Chris as we stepped into the Bakery. I took a deep breath; the friendly familiarity of the place was very comforting. โ€œYouโ€™ve got to hear this. Right, Will? Theyโ€™ve just got to.โ€

ย 

Will grunted noncommittally from another room, and Chris rolled his eyes. โ€œIโ€™m sure itโ€™s great, man.โ€ said Jonny, smiling tiredly. He was always the one giving a constant stream of encouragement to his best friend. I nodded in agreement, making Chris grin with surprise. Normally, I would have shrugged and walked away by now.

ย 

โ€œOuch, Guyโ€ฆโ€ said Chris suddenly. โ€œYou look exhausted. Yesterday you looked even worse.โ€

ย 

โ€œReally?โ€ I murmured. โ€œI havenโ€™t been getting much sleep.โ€ Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jonny stiffen a bit.

ย 

โ€œYeah, youโ€™re so paleโ€ฆโ€

ย 

โ€œChrisโ€ฆletโ€™s hear the song.โ€ Jonny interrupted him, but Chris didnโ€™t seem to mind. He gave me a quick look before moving into the main room. He bounded past Will, who was reading a magazine, and took a seat at his piano. He hunched his back as if trying to remember the melody heโ€™d just thought of. I sat slowly on the couch, opposite to Will. The drummer glanced up at me, back to his magazine, then back at me. He frowned slightly and put down his reading material.

ย 

I swallowed nervously as he walked up and sat down next to me. โ€œYou okay?โ€ he asked, peering sideways at me.

ย 

โ€œYeah, of course. Iโ€™m just a bit tired.โ€ I assured, leaning back into the cushions.

ย 

โ€œWhatโ€™s that?โ€ Will was pointing at the base of my neck. At first I thought he was talking about the redness of the skin, but that had faded to be barely noticeable. I looked down to where he was pointing and saw the bruises that had been left by Eddieโ€™s fingers. I tried to force myself to form coherent words.

ย 

โ€œOhโ€ฆhe had a little row with Eddie.โ€ Jonny said quickly, moving away from the piano. Heโ€™d been listening to the few words weโ€™d exchanged.

ย 

โ€œThat son of a bitch.โ€ muttered Will. โ€œHe didnโ€™t hurt you too bad, did he?โ€

ย 

โ€œNo, mate. He was drunk; didnโ€™t know what he was doing.โ€

ย 

Will sighed, and Chris had turned around in his chair to look at us. โ€œAre you sure youโ€™re okay, man?โ€

ย 

I wished I could escape, but I crossed my arms instead. โ€œIโ€™m fine, I promise. Just play already, Chris.โ€ The man shrugged and turned back to the piano. I knew neither of them was truly convinced, but I couldnโ€™t do anything about it. How could I convince them of something that wasnโ€™t true? However, as Chris began to hit some nice chords, Will seemed to focus on him instead. Jonny took a seat on the arm of the couch.

ย 

As far as I could tell, the song being worked on sounded beautiful and ballad-like. But I was only half-listening. Eventually, Jonny worked out a few possible guitar parts and Will began to play around on the drums. I held my favorite bass in my lap, but Iโ€™d only strummed a few notes here and there. The song was promising I supposed, but I couldnโ€™t figure out how to pull together enough concentration to work as a member of the band.

ย 

When Jonny finally announced that he should drive me home, everyone was lazing around on the couches, talking. Chris was saying something about Gwyneth deciding to buy a new car, and he was asking Will for advice. โ€œOh, donโ€™t go there,โ€ said Will quickly. โ€œThey rape you over prices, mate.โ€

ย 

My head snapped up and Jonny froze. โ€œWhat?โ€ I asked, my voice cracking slightly.

ย 

Will looked surprised at my sudden entrance to the conversation. โ€œI said theyโ€™re really expensive.โ€

ย 

โ€œThatโ€™s n-not how you worded it.โ€

ย 

โ€œUmโ€ฆno.โ€

ย 

I heard Jonny clear his throat, and I looked sideways at him as he put a hand on my shoulder. โ€œCome on, mate. We should go.โ€

ย 

I relented, still shaken by my reaction to the word. I risked a glance at Will, who looked taken back. โ€œDonโ€™t throw it around like that.โ€ I whispered, trembling slightly. โ€œItโ€™s sort of serious, you know?โ€

ย 

โ€œI know.โ€ Will insisted grudgingly, his face blushing. โ€œSorry.โ€

ย 

Chris rested his chin in his palm, looking from me to Will. โ€œI think Guy should just get to bed before he rips someone elseโ€™s head off.โ€ he said, smiling reassuringly at me. I could see the concern behind his crystal eyes, but he didnโ€™t say anything else about it. โ€œSee you, man.โ€

ย 

โ€œYeah, you too. Sorry, Willโ€ฆโ€

ย 

โ€œOh, no worries. See you โ€˜round, mate. Jonnyโ€ฆโ€

ย 

โ€œBye.โ€

ย 

ย 

Read PART 2!

ย 

ย 

PART 2

ย 

When Jonny and I finally made it outside, my companion stopped walking and swore under his breath. He turned to me, his eyes searching the sidewalk. โ€œIโ€™m sorry. I shouldnโ€™t have let you come.โ€

ย 

โ€œI had to.โ€

ย 

โ€œYou need to rest. And you need to consider getting help.โ€

ย 

โ€œHelp? What do youโ€ฆLook at me, Jon!โ€ I demanded. He complied, and I angrily searched his face to confirm what he was saying. โ€œYou mean like psychological help?โ€

ย 

He paused for a good moment. โ€œYes, Guy. Thatโ€™s what I mean.โ€ I let out a short, bitter laugh. There was no way in hell I was seeing some shrink. โ€œDonโ€™t be like that, manโ€ฆit could really help you. And donโ€™t even try to tell me you feel fine, because itโ€™s obvious you donโ€™t.โ€

ย 

โ€œIโ€™m not seeing some strangerโ€ฆโ€

ย 

โ€œIt doesnโ€™t have to be a stranger! Willโ€™s cousin, you met him a few times, heโ€™s a psychologist.โ€

ย 

โ€œMate, no.โ€

ย 

โ€œIโ€™m begging you, as a friendโ€ฆplease let me get the number for you. Iโ€™ll tell Will itโ€™s for me or something.โ€

ย 

โ€œNo! Iโ€™m just going to pick up my stuff at your house and go home.โ€

ย 

โ€œDonโ€™t do this!โ€

ย 

โ€œI donโ€™t need a shrink!โ€

ย 

โ€œWhat?โ€ asked Will, appearing from the doorway. โ€œWhat the hell are you two going on about?โ€

ย 

Jonny and I froze, like kids being caught with their hands in the cookie jar. โ€œWillโ€ฆโ€

ย 

โ€œWhat exactly do you mean by shrink? A psychologist, Iโ€™d guessโ€ฆfrom the way youโ€™re screaming that you donโ€™t need one.โ€ said Will, crossing his arms and fixing me with a piercing glare. I turned to Jonny for a moment, utterly betrayed. How could he do this to me? If looks could kill, Jonny would be dead. Not just deadโ€ฆheโ€™d be a pile of smoldering ash. And he knew it too. Suggesting to see someone, in my eyes, was going too far. I trusted his judgment, but I wouldnโ€™t lower myself to the point of seeking that sort of help. Iโ€™d rather live in misery for the rest of my life. โ€œOi, stop that.โ€ commanded Will, waving a hand in front of my face. I jumped slightly and my gaze snapped back to him. โ€œObviously youโ€™re mad at Jon, but thereโ€™s no reason to glare at him like that.โ€

ย 

โ€œMan, lookโ€ฆthis is between me and himโ€ฆโ€ Jonny began.

ย 

โ€œI donโ€™t think so.โ€

ย 

โ€œFuck off.โ€ I hissed.

ย 

โ€œYou fuck off. Thereโ€™s obviously something wrong with you. Donโ€™t even try to deny it.โ€

ย 

โ€œThereโ€™s nothing wrong with me.โ€ I snapped.

ย 

โ€œBullshit.โ€ said Will quietly. โ€œIโ€™ve known you for eleven years, Guy. Youโ€™ve been a close friend for at least nine of those years. What could be so bad that you canโ€™t tell me?โ€ At that moment, all I wanted to do was blurt it out. It would be so easy. I could feel myself growing pale as I struggled to make up my mind.

ย 

I turned to him, shivering. โ€œI canโ€™t tell you.โ€

ย 

โ€œBut you can tell Jonny.โ€

ย 

โ€œIโ€™m sorry, Willโ€ฆโ€

ย 

Wordlessly, he grimaced in anger and walked away. I watched him, helplessly guilty. Jonny shifted on his feet. โ€œSoโ€ฆyou want to get your things still?โ€ I broke away from my thoughts of Will and stared at him.

ย 

โ€œYes.โ€

ย 

Jonny looked scared. โ€œI donโ€™t like the idea of you by yourself.โ€

ย 

โ€œWorried I might slit my wrists or something?โ€ Jonny blanched in horror, and I felt a bit guilty for saying that. I wasnโ€™t really planning on doing it. โ€œI wouldnโ€™t do that.โ€ I muttered.

ย 

โ€œI really, really donโ€™t feel comfortable with it.โ€ he repeated shakily. โ€œWhat if Eddieโ€ฆ?โ€ he trailed off. But he did have a point. Where was Eddie now? What if he came back? I stood there in silence, wondering what the hell would happen if he reappeared. โ€œYou have to go to the police.โ€ Jonny said with absolute conviction. โ€œYou have enough evidence.โ€

ย 

โ€œI need time to think!โ€ I cried. โ€œNow please take me back to get my stuff.โ€

ย 

Eventually, I managed to convince Jonny that I would be fine on my own. He drove me to his house, ran back in to get my things, and brought them out to me. When we reached my flat, he insisted on following me up to the front door. โ€œCall me if you need anything. And consider the psychologistโ€ฆbe carefulโ€ฆcall me soon, just so I knowโ€ฆโ€ He rattled off so many things that by the end of his rant I wasnโ€™t listening.

ย 

โ€œYeah,โ€ I agreed. โ€œThank you.โ€ Then I shut the door before he could say anything else.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

"Guy took off his clothes, threw them on the floor and pushed Jonny off the sofa and unto the floor."

ย 

ย 

When I first read that line, my first thought was "Oh my god! Now he's having sex with Jonny!" :laugh3:

:lol: sounds like it.

okay guys, Alina is on which means our story will be posted right away :D

Read all the latest fic and loved them!!!

@jknc: Guy + Fab love is sooooo waesome!! Please write another one of those!

ย 

@Kyra: great fic! lots of angst, sooo good!

ย 

@Brooke: :lol:

ARE YOU READY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

ย 

ย 

ย 

"BAAAAA!"

ย 

ย 

Sheep- those devils are quite dangerous things, take for example Jonny Buckland case: He

ย 

almost got killed by one! Heaven knows why there would even be a sheep out side an

ย 

English Rockstars house though. Perhaps, they thought he was one of them when they saw

ย 

his beard, or maybe they were hypnotized by the beautiful sounds his guitar makes. There's

ย 

only one man in this universe who speaks sheep and knows the true reason, but his name

ย 

shall not be revealed. Either way they showed up at Chris' house before him, like they

ย 

wanted some cake too! After walking over the river on rocks like hot coals he found him self

ย 

face to face with the head honcho of sheep. It was a man in his 30's wearing a hat, with a

ย 

beard and a beautiful smile... oh wait he was just staring at the water and looking at his own

ย 

reflection, he looked up and said "Hi there mate!". Suddenly another sheep, one who might

ย 

have had that status came up towards Jonny and his relection. And said "baaaaaaaa" which

ย 

means something like "I want to want to eat your hat" or " Your nose is too big", either one

ย 

is right. and Jonny said "Baaaaaaaa" back, which obviously means "I have no idea what I'm

ย 

saying!" For some reason little sheep started crying, must've been the fact that they couldn't

ย 

understand each other real well, Jonny patted it on it's fluffy back, and said "Look down

ย 

there" pointing at the water, so they sat in silence looking at the water. A fly was buzzing

ย 

around Jonny's head and he frantically started flailing his arms around, he also just realized

ย 

he was late which made him hysterical. "I made a promise" he thought to himself "I must get

ย 

there in time!" so he started running, running just like Chris in the Fix You video, but the

ย 

sheep didn't want him going, so they surrounded him, millions and millions of white fluffy

ย 

clouds arround Jonny baaaaing. They also thought he was trying to hit them when he was

ย 

swatting the fly, so they had all played the drums with his torso and their painful hooves.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Oh poor Jonny. Meanwhile Chris was starting to get worried, the cake was in the oven-

ย 

baking, "Where is that Jonny-boy? He promised to be here 42 seconds ago" he wondered.

ย 

Then he went looking for him, he checked everywhere, his closet, under the bed, the pantry

ย 

and he just couldnt find him! Chris started talking to himself "Calm down Chris, he's late, so

ย 

what? maybe he stopped at the Bakery?Yeah that's it! He probably decided to bring Guy with

ย 

him. I should just start making the frosting . Chris got down and his hands and knees and

ย 

opened up the cupboard, he realized he was out of icing. But he had some ice cream left...He

ย 

left the recipe in the his LA house, and he didn't exatly remember what he was supposed to

ย 

do next, he opened the oven took out the cake and started spreading the ice cream on it,

ย 

when he covered it all he just shoved it back in the oven and turned on the timer. "That

ย 

should do it" he thought.

ย 

ย 

ย 

He decided he had enough time while it was baking to go see if Jonny was coming. He

ย 

started running around London calling for Jonny, lots of people were giving him weird looks

ย 

some though he was mentally ill, but then someone said "Oh yeah that's Chris Martin of

ย 

coldplay, don't be surprised, he's kind of a wacko" He didn't care, all he needed was to find

ย 

Jonny, all sorts of ideas were running through his head like climbing up the Big Ben so he can

ย 

see the whole city, but he decided not to, after all if he got hurt that would upset his dear

ย 

friend. So he decided to climb the Eiffel Tower instead, even though it's in France. But hey, we

ย 

told you he was weird! He stopped on the way to the tower to eat some french chocolate to

ย 

get the energy and started climbing to the top of one of the most beautiful towers in the

ย 

world...Gerry the Giraffe. "Oh, I thought you were the Eiffel Tower, sorry" He slid back down

ย 

his neck. Then he met a man who's name was Carl Delacroix and he was one of the

ย 

greatgrandsons of Eugene Delacroix and he owned a giant trampoline so Chris said "Hey

ย 

help a brother out I put your greatgrandfather's painting on my CD cover, so I need to

ย 

borrow your trampoline to get to the top of the tower"

ย 

ย 

ย 

He said "OOGA BOOGA" which really wasn't any help to Chris so he kept walking. He kept

ย 

walking until he found himself at a giaant trampoline store. He was so fascinated by the size

ย 

of the trampolines he decided to stay in there for a while and "test" them.Then he realized he

ย 

hadn't been a rebel in a while so he stole one. Then about 10 minutes of carrying a

ย 

trampoline he realized he had a trampline and could use it to get to the top of a tower. He

ย 

was about to jump but suddenly remember that he's scared of heights. he decided to go back

ย 

to his place and jump from underwater, where it was less high and he's be closer to the

ย 

ground. So he ran back home as soon as he reached his house door, he heard some sheep

ย 

sounds and Jonny voice "GET OFF ME NO NO WHATEVER YOU'RE SAYING I DON'T WANNA DO

ย 

IT!!!AND WHERE THE HELL IS CHRISTOPHER I SMELL SOMETHING

ย 

BURNING!!!!"baaaaaaaa" "baaaaaaaaaaa" went their taunts, which were alot more

ย 

frightening because he didn't understand them. "Lov...erm..Jonny?" He yelled frantically in the

ย 

direction of all the commotion. "Hon...Chris YES YES help!!! These crazy sheeps are attacking

ย 

me!!! And since when do you have pets in your backyard anyways??!" well....OH MY GOD DO

ย 

YOU SMELL THAT?!?!? JONNY, ARE YOU ON FIRE..well actuall...OH MY GOD!!! I should've

ย 

listened to Gwenie when she told me these animals are ignorant! I'LL SAVE YOU JONNY!!!

ย 

BAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!BAAAAAAAAAAAA!! (which means get off him or look there's a sexy ram in

ย 

the backyard next door) but either way it made the sheeps leave Jonny alone and run

ย 

outside. Chris grabbed Jonny in a big bear hug and didn't let go for a very long time. Then he

ย 

remembered what he had smelled and ran into the house, huffing and puffing. He heard the

ย 

fire alarm so he ran in the house as fast as he could, good thing Gwenie, Apple and Moses

ย 

were in NY and no one else was in the house, right when he was about to open the door, it

ย 

started to rain and the stopped the fire. Jonny ordered a pizza and Chris vowed never to

ย 

bake again. Then they took a long barefoot walk on the beach they sat down and Chris

ย 

said "Don't you ever scare me like that ever again, you hear me?" Jonny looked down and

ย 

said shyly"Yes mom". So they just sat there on the wet sand and smelling the rain which has

ย 

just ended and the sky finally started clearing. "I love rain" said Chris "Maybe I should write a

ย 

song about it (where did you think Rainy Day come from folks? "I love it when you

ย 

come 'round to my house, eh?")". "Me too" Jonny replied and pointed to the sky"Look how

ย 

beautiful the sky is" so they spent the evening looking at the pretty clouds and the sunset

ย 

and lived happily ever after. FIN

ย 

ย 

ย 

I'm gonna right one about Chris getting a haircut soon :blush:

Jonny's gonna drag him there :sneaky:

Side Effects, Quarantine, and whatever the hell grenouillezelda and alina's story was called were all fantastic!!! :D :dance::dance:

Read all the latest fic and loved them!!!

@jknc: Guy + Fab love is sooooo waesome!! Please write another one of those!

ย 

@Kyra: great fic! lots of angst, sooo good!

ย 

@Brooke: :lol:

ย 

ย 

Working on one now.

jknc... you're such a good writer!!

ย 

cannot wait for that Guy & Fab story.....!!!

hahahaha! these are all so random and funny!

i can't waiit for more ayye :P

:dance: these are awesome you guys!! i've been sucked into the lounge or else i'd check more often!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.