||The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 1||

iPsy

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i posted ch4 up there^^^^^^first post on this page

heres ch5

"Good evening madam."Gordon said,and took her hand and kissed it.She introduced herself and he scooted in beside me.

"Hey,Guy,hows my favorite Scottish rockstar doing?"He said,shaking my hand.

"Just great and you?"I laughed.

"Perfectly alright,do you see anything you like other,than Miss Amy?"He smirked.

It was my turn to redden."Hmm,which wine do you prefer?"

"Bordeaux"She replied.

"Great ,I'll get you guys your wine and when I come back I hope to see you guys ready to order and not smooching,yes?"Gordon laughed.

"maybe..."We both said and laughed.

"So how do you like Gordon?"

"Holy shit Guy,I didn't know you knew Gordon Ramsay!!"

"Well now we both do!"I said.

She got up and slid in next to me,she wrapped her arms around me,"thank you so much,you dont know how much this means to me!"She whispered.

"Meeting Gordon?"I questioned.

"Not only that:wacky:everything you've done so far,especially treating me nice:)"She grinned.

"Your very welcome,and I always treat ladies nice,particularly ones who treat me nice back."I grinned too.We looked each other straight in the eyes ...

"I thought I said no smooching."Gordon laughed.Amy,smiling,returned to her original seat,whilst he set the drinks down on the table,the wine tasted great.

"Now what would you like to order?"he continued.

"Amy will have the Lemon Butter Chicken and I will have the Mushroom Ravioli:D"I replied.Gordon walked off to place our orders.

"I'm glad I came to dinner with you Guy."She stated.

"I am too Amy,I'm really glad:elvis:."I said truthfully

THE WHALE

Guy sunk his toes into the sand, walking along the shoreline. He liked coming to the beach, it was so peaceful and quiet...

"GUY!"

He turned to see Chris running after him.

"We were looking for you!"

Guy rolled his eyes. "How did you find me?"

"We asked Amy...and we wanna go to the beach too!"

He could now spot Will and Jonny, lugging a bunch of beach supplies toward them.

"Great spot! Think of all the sandcastles we can build and"

Guy let Chris ramble, mentally smacking himself in the face. Why did this always happen to him? WHY?!

"and go swimming and maybe even buy hot dogs!" Chris grabbed a beach chair from Jonny, sticking it into the sand. "Jon! Sit next to me!"

"Sure thing," he laughed, setting his chair next to Chris'. Will laid out a beach blanket, stretching out on it to tan. "Will!" Jon laughed. "You put sunblock on your head?"

Will shot Jonny a death stare as he and Chris high-fived each other.

Guy kicked off his flip-flops (lol, mandals :D) and walked out into the water. He let the waves come up to his chest, the water feeling good against his skin.

"SWIMMY TIME!" Chris pushed past Guy, tossing his tee-shirt at his face, and dove straight into the water. He came up moments later, holding a live starfish. "LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!"

Suddenly, Guy had the urge to scream, but he resisted. "That's great, Chris."

Chris threw the starfish behind him, and then squealed. "Look, Guy!"

"What is it?" Guy swam out to Chris, who was pointing further out at sea. From a distance, he could see a large sea animal. "What is it?" he repeated in awe.

"I think it's a whale..." Chris smiled. "It's so cool!"

The whale blew a fountain of water out of its air-hole thing :lol: and dunked back into the sea.

Chris gave Guy a big hug. "You're so nice."

"Uh...you're nice too?" Guy reluctantly hugged back. Chris was so much like a five-year old. "Let's get back to shore."

By the time the two finally decided to leave the water, it was getting dark. Jonny was packing their stuff up, and Will stood grumpily to the side, a towel over his head.

"What happened?" Chris chuckled, yanking it off. "OH MY GOD!"

Will's head was badly sunburned. The boys laughed. Jonny handed Will his towel back. "I told you to wear sunblock!"

"SWIMMY TIME!" Chris pushed past Guy, tossing his tee-shirt at his face, and dove straight into the water. He came up moments later, holding a live starfish. "LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!"

:lol: :lol: :D :laugh3: SO GREAT!

THE WHALE[/color][/u]

Guy sunk his toes into the sand, walking along the shoreline. He liked coming to the beach, it was so peaceful and quiet...

"GUY!"

He turned to see Chris running after him.

"We were looking for you!"

Guy rolled his eyes. "How did you find me?"

He could now spot Will and Jonny, lugging a bunch of beach supplies toward them.

"Great spot! Think of all the sandcastles we can build and"

Guy let Chris ramble, mentally smacking himself in the face. Why did this always happen to him? WHY?!

"and go swimming and maybe even buy hot dogs!" Chris grabbed a beach chair from Jonny, sticking it into the sand. "Jon! Sit next to me!"

"Sure thing," he laughed, setting his chair next to Chris'. Will laid out a beach blanket, stretching out on it to tan. "Will!" Jon laughed. "You put sunblock on your head?"

Will shot Jonny a death stare as he and Chris high-fived each other.

Guy kicked off his flip-flops (lol, mandals :D) and walked out into the water. He let the waves come up to his chest, the water feeling good against his skin.

Chris threw the starfish behind him, and then squealed. "Look, Guy!"

"What is it?" Guy swam out to Chris, who was pointing further out at sea. From a distance, he could see a large sea animal. "What is it?" he repeated in awe.

"I think it's a whale..." Chris smiled. "It's so cool!"

The whale blew a fountain of water out of its air-hole thing :lol: and dunked back into the sea.

Chris gave Guy a big hug. "You're so nice."

"Uh...you're nice too?" Guy reluctantly hugged back. Chris was so much like a five-year old. "Let's get back to shore."

By the time the two finally decided to leave the water, it was getting dark. Jonny was packing their stuff up, and Will stood grumpily to the side, a towel over his head.

"What happened?" Chris chuckled, yanking it off. "OH MY GOD!"

Will's head was badly sunburned. The boys laughed. Jonny handed Will his towel back. "I told you to wear sunblock!"

:blush:

:lol::lol::lol::laugh3:

this story is so funny!!!!!!:hug:

half naked coldplay boys:wink3::wink3::sneaky: