December 9, 200817 yr The 29th of August is the last Saturday of my holidays... great date for a concert in Munich :flutterby:
December 9, 200817 yr ... and it's Christmas in a few weeks' time :P A Coldplay concert is far more important than that!!:P
December 9, 200817 yr I have bought tickets to see them in Hannover (seated, best category) and Munich (standing) and I am soooo very pleased to see them again next year. Surely the prices let you hold your breath but honestly speaking I don't care too much. I just know now, that I would bite my ass if I waited too long and would think it over so I just ordered without thinking ;)
December 9, 200817 yr :laugh1: Got the tickets for the Duesseldorf show! Oh, i's so great to imagine that I'll see them twice next year :dance: Squeeeeeeeee!!!! *sorry that's not supposed to be in this thread* :P http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44151 :dance:
December 9, 200817 yr I just know now, that I would bite my ass if I waited too long and would think it over so I just ordered without thinking :laugh3: That's what I did too. I just bought the ticket without thinking :laugh3:
December 9, 200817 yr :laugh3: That's what I did too. I just bought the ticket without thinking :laugh3: By the way - what's G o A??:confused:
December 9, 200817 yr It's from Goa'Uld. Maybe you know the television show "Stargate"? It's an alien race :P
December 9, 200817 yr It's from Goa'Uld. Maybe you know the television show "Stargate"? It's an alien race :P Do they have pointy ears or three heads??:rolleyes:
December 9, 200817 yr No. But glowing eyes and a serpent in their neck. Actually the serpent is the Goa'Uld and the human is the host *lol* :D
December 9, 200817 yr No. But glowing eyes and a serpent in their neck. Actually the serpent is the Goa'Uld and the human is the host *lol* :D Ba'al owns! :P
December 9, 200817 yr No. But glowing eyes and a serpent in their neck. Actually the serpent is the Goa'Uld :D So in other words, a "GoA" is similar to a boa......................... :rolleyes:
December 10, 200817 yr got 3 seating-tickets yesterday!!! expensive: but that's worth it!! see ya guys in düsseldorf!!!!! yeeeeeehhhhaaaaaa!
December 10, 200817 yr ^So why do you call yourself Dark_Sofsqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?? It happened because of Star Wars :D. My brother and me were fans of it and when we played a game together on the pc, e.g. "Counter Strike", we made a nickname. You know because of Lord Vader or darth vader. My brother was Lord_dl, so I wanted to have a nickname like this and said that I wanna be Dark_Sofie. I still keep this because I like it, but a lot ask me why I have this and if I'm a gothic or so but I'm not and I've never been. :P It just because of Star Wars! ;)
December 10, 200817 yr Ba'al owns! :P *lol* Yeah. However, great that Germany got so many gigs!! I really thought I'd see Coldplay only 2010 again.
Create an account or sign in to comment