December 21, 200817 yr That guy is weird :stunned::stunned: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::laugh3::laugh3:
December 21, 200817 yr Yakabu? Who is he? :confused: A non-entity who won't be disturbing anyone again, apparently.:D
December 21, 200817 yr Why? Ian just banned him? :wideeyed: It appears so. I think it might have been for insulting Ian himself, although I'm not certain.
December 21, 200817 yr I think it might have been for insulting Ian himself Yeah Carla already told me about that. Good news, guys!!! :dance:
December 21, 200817 yr It's probably because a few of us emailed Ian telling him this guy is a jerk:rolleyes:
December 21, 200817 yr Say goodbye to Yakabu, he won't be on here again. Hopefully his ISP and college will have restricted his internet access by the time he wriggles his arse out of bed :dozey: Thank you Ian!!!
December 21, 200817 yr It's probably because a few of us emailed Ian telling him this guy is a jerk:rolleyes: It usually takes quite a lot more than that.;)
December 21, 200817 yr It appears so. I think it might have been for insulting Ian himself, although I'm not certain. Really? Other than his comment about 9/11 I thought it was just funny. He kept trying to insult us but he failed miserably. And he thought "Viva La Vida" was "Viva la Vida Loca" once:laugh3:
December 21, 200817 yr Really? Other than his comment about 9/11 I thought it was just funny. He kept trying to insult us but he failed miserably. And he thought "Viva La Vida" was "Viva la Vida Loca" once:laugh3: Maybe that's what did it, then. Comparing Coldplay to Sicky Martin is absolute sacrilege!!:angry:
December 21, 200817 yr Maybe that's what did it, then. Comparing Coldplay to Sicky Martin is absolute sacrilege!!:angry: :rolleyes: He was loads of fun though.
December 21, 200817 yr :rolleyes: He was loads of fun though. Then maybe you should petition Ian to allow him back!!:P
December 21, 200817 yr DAMN! I wanted more of this topic :cry::cry::cry: I can't lie. I thought some of this stuff was funny, but he certainly was over the top. I, too, will miss the pure comedy.
December 21, 200817 yr Then maybe you should petition Ian to allow him back!!:P no it was ok just for a minute
December 21, 200817 yr no it was ok just for a minute ya, he was funny for a few days, no need to bring him back
December 21, 200817 yr I missed all this hoopla! Oh well. :lol: oh man. Yakabu was so funny. he couldn't speak in English right so he kept failing at insulting us. He called Coldplay play COLD GAMES or something. And he said all people who listen to Coldplay are fat:lol:
December 21, 200817 yr oh man. Yakabu was so funny. he couldn't speak in English right so he kept failing at insulting us. He called Coldplay play COLD GAMES or something. And he said all people who listen to Coldplay are fat:lol: :lol: sounds quite funny...I mean I'm skinny but have a bit of a belly...that was just rude :cry: :lol:
December 21, 200817 yr :lol: sounds quite funny...I mean I'm skinny but have a bit of a belly...that was just rude :cry: :lol: and he kept talking dirty about "Making the sex" with Gwyneth Paltrow. He was a load of fun:laugh3:
December 21, 200817 yr and he kept talking dirty about "Making the sex" with Gwyneth Paltrow. He was a load of fun:laugh3: :lol: so he got banned then? was he just too funny for this board? (if that was true i would've been banned ages ago ;) :lol: )
December 21, 200817 yr :lol: so he got banned then? was he just too funny for this board? (if that was true i would've been banned ages ago ;) :lol: ) :dozey: apparently he insulted Ian too many times
Create an account or sign in to comment