March 22, 200917 yr Yes it is. Shame shame shame. At least you made the font nice and small though. Have a cookie. :hug:
March 22, 200917 yr Yeah I realized it was too big so i made it smaller. but it is smaller than my information on the side.
March 22, 200917 yr ^^ I think considering the fact that mine mostly consists of a picture (and a relatively small one at that), I think my sig isn't that big at all. I've seen some that are twice as large as mine. ^ Well, your font is really small, so I don't think it's that big of a deal. EDIT: THis whole quick-reply thing is not working...>.>
March 22, 200917 yr Now what good would that do me? By the time I got that page up, figured out what I wanted to say, type it up, and submit, y'all would have already gone on without me.
March 23, 200917 yr Sure, making an obvious joke, I must be attempting to tear apart the forum from the inside.
March 23, 200917 yr Clam down doesn't always mean "stop being angry" in this sense it's clearly "stop being silly"
March 23, 200917 yr Kaykay. Thought you were somebody I knew there for a second. :nice: Please ignore that, I was having a spazztastic fit of silliness, evidently.
March 24, 200917 yr That's one thing I always make sure when it comes to Signatures - making them slimline so that it doesn't move things around on the board. Pity though... I have a streamline sig I made, yet I can't upload it... it's within the requirements, just won't upload :(.
March 24, 200917 yr The sigs on this page are too tiny! some of these people dont even have sigs! :lol: i wish i could not care enough to have a sig
Create an account or sign in to comment