✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Asian Chatterers Thread

grids

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heya beans! *yawn*

imo, Saturday is always skiving day when you gotta work, esp in the corporate world! cos just about everyone else is on a 5-day Mon-Fri work week anyway... :lol:

i used to resort to bringing my laptop with me to work when i'm on duty on Saturdays & watch House or West Wing in my little corner cubicle when i've cleared my work & not doing my rounds in the hotel. :P

Hello there,

It's Monday morning and I am skiving off again!! I should look as if I were working.

Still wondering what to do with the arrangement of my Wembley tickets....

Any idea? It's better and safer to be collected at the box office??? Queuing for the collection is another headache, though.

Hello there,

It's Monday morning and I am skiving off again!! I should look as if I were working.

dedicated to you... :D

phd022304s.gif

phd022504s.gif

Still wondering what to do with the arrangement of my Wembley tickets....

Any idea? It's better and safer to be collected at the box office??? Queuing for the collection is another headache, though.

*sigh* yeah, tell me about it! :(

i've opted for box office collection cos it seems like the best option for me given my travel plans. i plan on calling TicketMaster or going down to the Wembley box office to find out if there's any chance at all the ticket will be available for collection a day or 2 before given the size of the venue & expected turnout. *fingers crossed* (for the record, i'm not very hopeful of this possibility) :thinking:

Thanks for the tips for pretending to be busy at work. It really helps.:laugh3:

Well, as to the Wembley tickets, I will try to call Ticketmaster tonight to ask if it is possible to collect them at the box office. As I read a thread(don't remember where and which), they may be able to duplicate a ticket at the box office if we can't get a ticket before our departure and the ticket is on the way to our billing address. Will check this point when I call them. Another headache.....!:cry:

Why don't they use e-ticketing system for this kind of big venue?