🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Official FAIL Thread!!

Pseudonym

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe in my top ten. I adore the new versions of the "once" tracks, but my favorite album is 'burn the maps'. Outside of that album my other favorite tracks are 'Lay me Down', 'Star Star' and the very cheesy 'People Get Ready'

I only have The Cost and Another Love Song now, but I have heard many song. "Fake" is ridiculously good, and of course everything on The Cost is brilliant. I also love "Lay Me Down" and "Star Star" and of course "Pavement Tune", and I don't think "People Get Ready" is cheesy. :dozey:

I do have a question though, do you know why they did the whole masks thing in the Breadcrumb Trail Tour? They had the mask in the "Lay Me Down" video, any idea where that whole thing got started?

yeah, I'm not sure really. Just thought it was a god way to attach an icon or symbol to the band. Funny how you have the first and last albums. The tracks "trying", "suffer in silence" and "locusts" off of BTMs are also really excellent along with fake.

Well I got The Cost for Christmas, and now I want to go in chronological order, so I'm starting with Another Love song and I'll work my way up to Burn The Maps.

EDIT: Yea, I love the masks. And now shit metal bands like Slipknot are copying the idea after The Frames actually did it good.