Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Awesome Coldplay gifs!

Featured Replies

:D nice one! Guy's eyebrows! :laugh4: hilraious!!!!!!!!!! ROFL

  • Replies 58
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great thread :)

we didn't expect anything else Paula :rolleyes:

that lovers in japan video is one hell of a Guy goldmine :wideeyed:

ย 

chrisjonnylove75vk.gif

ย 

OMG so adorable!!!! great gifs butterfliesinjapan!! :D

deargodtheyaresocute6gz.gif

ย 

coldplay_the_scientist1.gif

ย 

coldplay_shiver.gif

ย 

coldplay_nappies1.gif

ย 

chrisjonnylove75vk.gif

ย 

aww

thanks:)

Here are some I made today and already posted in the Chris thread. Mostly Chris.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ahh.gif

chrisjonny.gif

fixyou.gif

grace.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

headphones.gif

huddle.gif

ifyouloveme.gif

impstare.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

inmyplace.gif

jump.gif

laughs.gif

letmego.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

okayseeyouinabit.gif

piano.gif

politik.gif

run.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

speedofsound.gif

studio.gif

talk.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

violetsky.gif

yellow.gif

youdontknow.gif

chrisguy.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

talk.gif

ย 

all of them are amazing but this one is absolutely brilliant!! can I use it in my siggy? please. :D

:) great thread!

Thank you for collecting all these in one place!

^^^

The tour diary from 2003 Live DVD :D

Hahaha, love all those gifs...!

laughs.gif

ย 

studio.gif

Where are those from? I recognise that's at The Backery and that this is Chris' Viva-guitar, but from which video is it?

Where are those from? I recognise that's at The Backery and that this is Chris' Viva-guitar, but from which video is it?

ย 

Itยดs from the Life in Technicolor video... :)

Itยดs from the Life in Technicolor video... :)
*is ashamed she didn't know this video* *goes searching for it*

Thank you, Becky. :)

Where are those from? I recognise that's at The Backery and that this is Chris' Viva-guitar, but from which video is it?

ย 

Yeah LIT.

ย 

ย 

But I actually used the clips from the Hour interview with them.

I posted these in individual threads for each member.. but all together, here are a bunch of new GIFs I made from the Tour Diary today.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ccrunch.gif

cground.gif

cjkiss.gif

cjkiss2.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

cjlaugh.gif

cjlaugh2.gif

cjpeace.gif

cmtf.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

cpushup.gif

crockout.gif

crockout2.gif

csavescat.gif

cwaterbottle.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

gdrink.gif

gjpunch.gif

glaugh.gif

gtalks.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

gtwirl.gif

jgclap.gif

jguitar.gif

jlooks.gif

jruns.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

jstache.gif

jthrow.gif

jtired.gif

wlookon.gif

ย 

ย 

I posted these in individual threads for each member.. but all together, here are a bunch of new GIFs I made from the Tour Diary today.

Your gifs are awesome.

Thank you loads!!

  • 2 years later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.