✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guess The Movie Quote

cold_love23

In this thread, you will guess which movie the quote is from and then post one of your own. :D

I'll start :

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are tonight's entertainment! I only have one question. Where is Harvey Dent?"

hmm it was harder than I expected to think of something because I'm not sure what movies people have seen, but I picked something pretty easy I think. :)

Wow! That was a good guess.

Since 2732 has posted a quote we can just use that one as the next quote.

I knew it was The Dark Knight but I didn't post it fast enough.

Some people here should know mine. I'll just write it again:

"Fuck you batteries!"

Yes. It was Airplane!! That movie is filled with quotes.

Sorry, but I don't know the movie that your quote is from.

Here's a bit more...

"Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. That football field out there tonight, that's our universe. Let's rule it like Titans."

from my favorite movie of all time:

"Have you ever had any single moment's thought about my responsibilities? To my employers! Has it ever occured to you that I have agreed to look after the Overlook Hotel until May the first! Does it matter to you at all that the owners have put their complete confidence and trust in me that I have signed an agreement, A contract, in which I have accepted that responsibility? Do you have the slightest idea, what a moral and ethical principle is do you? Has it ever occurred to you what would happen to my future, if I were to fail to live up to my responsibilities? Has it ever occurred to you? HAS IT??

from my favorite movie of all time:

"Have ever had any single moment's thought about my responsibilities? To my employers! Has it ever occured to you that I have agreed to look after the Overlook until May the first! Does it matter to you at all that the owners have put their complete confidence and trust in me that I have signed an agreement, A contract, in which I have accepted that responsibility?

The Shining.