🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Official Tennis Thread

rudy_o

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win for Federer after having a pretty torrid season so far, wasn't expecting such a result especially not in straight sets.

Tuned into the Wimbledon Centre Court celebration thingy after the final. Centre Court looks good with the roof on looking forward to a Wimbledon without massive rain delays for the matches on Centre Court. Graf played pretty well after being retired for so long and Agassi looks so round now.

Yay! Fed won! That's a sweet revenge!

I was frustrated yesterday, after Djoko lost to Rafa :sick: But, Fed clarified it all :nice:

I'm really hoping this year's Roland Garros is no longer Rafa's. :smartass:

I am myself a fan of Rafa Nadal but actually I am glad that Federer won in Madrid yesterday. We're lucky that Federer's sunset is far and he still has great tennis skills to show and to prove with N°1 Rafa.

I find awesome the fact that they're very good friends. :P

2007_04_30_NadalFederer2_article.jpg

I think its actually good for Nadal to have lost, it eases a little bit the pressure on him to do well at Roland Garros and for him to continue his winning streak on clay. Probably will give him the motivation to kick things up a gear for Roland Garros.

I'm a Federer fan but I don't forsee Nadal losing the French Open crown.

Great win for Federer after having a pretty torrid season so far, wasn't expecting such a result especially not in straight sets.

Tuned into the Wimbledon Centre Court celebration thingy after the final. Centre Court looks good with the roof on looking forward to a Wimbledon without massive rain delays for the matches on Centre Court. Graf played pretty well after being retired for so long and Agassi looks so round now.

So does that mean he's now Andre SAGassi??:rolleyes:

These few days my interest on Djoko is kinda deflecting :P

So, I think right now I like Djoko and Fed equally :wacky:

Btw, I'm glad to see this thread is alive. Thanks guys. Keep posting! :nice:

Are you a Pro? That would be cool.

Or is it just for fun?

I'm far from being a pro but it's definitely more than "just for fun". I am a competent club player and play singles and doubles to a reasonable standard. I do have a lot of fun playing, though.

I played again this evening and will also be on court tomorrow and Sunday.;)