🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Official Tennis Thread

rudy_o

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ :kiss:

What I seriously don't understand is why Söderling is the most hated player :confused:

Wait, who said that?! :confused:

Söderling is & always has been a very quite player, I used to watch him play doubles only, & he was awesome.

I think this is the 1st season he plays that well in singles.

So, when did he even act like a hateful person?! :dozey:

^ :kiss:

Wait, who said that?! :confused:

Söderling is & always has been a very quite player, I used to watch him play doubles only, & he was awesome.

I think this is the 1st season he plays that well in singles.

So, when did he even act like a hateful person?! :dozey:

It's just I heard that players don't like him. I find him very nice though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eog0TaQ1o3c]YouTube - Why Rafa hates Berdych and Soderling!!![/ame]

Oh yeah, I saw that too and during 'Stade 2', they show from another angle and you can see president of the french tennis league (Jean Gachassin) trying to punch the guy in the face when he crawl to the tribunes after going after Fed :laugh3: The journalists asked Gachassin why he did that and he said that it was unaceptable and that he just want to beat the crap out of this guy :lol: (funny when you see the old man!!) When he said that, Fed was next to him laughing!

Oh yeah, I saw that too and during 'Stade 2', they show from another angle and you can see president of the french tennis league (Jean Gachassin) trying to punch the guy in the face when he crawl to the tribunes after going after Fed :laugh3: The journalists asked Gachassin why he did that and he said that it was unaceptable and that he just want to beat the crap out of this guy :lol: (funny when you see the old man!!) When he said that, Fed was next to him laughing!

I want to see that!

It's just I heard that players don't like him. I find him very nice though.

No, let me rephrase that for you, ALL the players hate Rafa, not vice versa! :p

(Even though I was completely disappointed when Soderling did that to Rafa last year! :\)

No, let me rephrase that for you, ALL the players hate Rafa, not vice versa! :p

(Even though I was completely disappointed when Soderling did that to Rafa last year! :\)

I didn't see that, since I don't watch Rafa's matches, but although it was funny, it was also childish. But I guess Rafa had it coming since he started the whole thing with "the ball" thing. At least that's what I think :P

Del Potro said he likes Rafa, I think he even gave him a Boca Juniors shirt signed.

I didn't see that, since I don't watch Rafa's matches, but although it was funny, it was also childish. But I guess Rafa had it coming since he started the whole thing with "the ball" thing. At least that's what I think :P

Del Potro said he likes Rafa, I think he even gave him a Boca Juniors shirt signed.

Oh well then, All the players except Del Potro! :P

& yes like you said, he started it, he's OBSESSED with that nasty habbit! :sick:

Yeah, me too a-chan, sounds HILARIOUS! :laugh3:

It's here at 8 sec at the beginning!! (they passed it in slow motion)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wabbeJZELhw]YouTube - Réaction de Roger Federer apres l'agression en finale[/ame]

Sorry, all the ITV is in french but they said what I mentioned ealier ^^

I just love how you keep calling Feddie like that :D

I never call him Federer, he's either Feddie or Feddie bear! :heart:

And the worst thing is that he still does that.

Yes! :sick: