February 10, 200917 yr Anyone think some more NA dates might be announced? All I know is that there seems to be a larger-than-normal gap between the Toronto date and the next Mansfield (Mass.) one... Montreal's also on the way. Also, maybe Halifax?
February 10, 200917 yr ahhh I'm really praying for montreal because its much closer to me than toronto. PLEASE PLAY MONTREAL (because I know that asking for Ottawa is too much) PLEEASEEE
February 20, 200917 yr I also have a feeling montreal may be included... The Osheaga festival was held las year on august 3-4 This year, august 1-2 is a weekend... right in the gap after toronto... This would be AMAZING
February 21, 200917 yr OH MY GOD I HOPE MORE DATES COME!! coldplay please, please, pleaseeeee have a show in philadelphia!! i don't know if i'll be able to make it up to new york!
Create an account or sign in to comment