🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

I dedicate this song to Moonmist because I'm listening to it right now, and am enjoying it.

Its upbeat. Its passionate. And it has words love and hate. See if it makes you feel maybe a smidgen better.

*feels a tad better*

thanks jiggs!!! :hug:

do you happen do have an mp3 of that? :):P

hah hah. my mom just came in my room with 3 pictures of coldplay printed out and asked if i wanted any of them on my cake :lol:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

*feels a tad better*

thanks jiggs!!! :hug:

do you happen do have an mp3 of that? :):P

hah hah. my mom just came in my room with 3 pictures of coldplay printed out and asked if i wanted any of them on my cake :lol:

I do.

They're amazing. The whole album is streaming on their website too. *look at signature hint hint*

I'll send it to you later.

[/end Hey Rosetta promotion]

awwwww Mars darling! :kiss:

BE BRAVE! YOU CAN MAKE IT THROUGH!

just think about how shots really arent that bad. think about shots are as a whole, it's really not too bad. :hug:

but im really sorry!!!!

:hug: thanks, lauren.

but i'm really really scared of shots! and this could be 13 total! 12 in one day. :bigcry:

Don't look it up on Wikipedia or something, doing that always freaks you out more! I wasn't allowed to look up my antidepressants because they didn't want me paranoid about what extreme side effects could happen, but never would because they're so rare... :shrug:

but..........my doctor wants me to look it up. so i know what's going on....or something like that.

and that's what happened to me the time i looked up insomnia :P :lol:

Awwwww, I'm so excited that it makes you think of me :D I told you, that's the best track EVER for getting through tough times. I even thanked the boys for it on my postcards to them :nice:

And Lauren's right. I was petrified of shots, like real phobia petrified, but after I started watching House I became totally desensitized to them after watching them do it so much on the show... You should do that!

:hug:

shots=freaked out marisa :bigcry:

Random: I got new Chucks the other day, and today I wrote all over one with Coldplay lyrics, and drew butterflies all over the other with the dates of all my concerts and a countdown to the next ones :cheesy:

Cool.

I was thinking about how it would be cool to get another pair to draw on.

Cool.

I was thinking about how it would be cool to get another pair to draw on.

Well I only wear Chucks, and I haven't gotten a new pair in a LONG time... I figured it was time to buy new ones last week because my old pair has a ton of holes so my feet were getting soaked when in rained/snowed :angry:

But yeah, I always christen my new Chucks by completely defacing them with song lyrics, etc (In a good way, of course) :P I was just discussing that with my teacher today, actually :lol:

i can't!!! :bigcry:

i'm the biggest wuss when it comes to this stuff!!!!

:bigcry: :bigcry:

My thought process for when it comes to needles and pain and stuff like that is basically: Does this hurt more than getting kicked in the balls? If the answer is no, then I know I can do it!

I know that might be a poor analogy for you moonmist :P

Well I only wear Chucks, and I haven't gotten a new pair in a LONG time... I figured it was time to buy new ones last week because my old pair has a ton of holes so my feet were getting soaked when in rained/snowed :angry:

But yeah, I always christen my new Chucks by completely defacing them with song lyrics, etc (In a good way, of course) :P I was just discussing that with my teacher today, actually :lol:

Sweet.

Band's should sell Chucks as merch through there websites. How cool would that be?

My thought process for when it comes to needles and pain and stuff like that is basically: Does this hurt more than getting kicked in the balls? If the answer is no, then I know I can do it!

I know that might be a poor analogy for you moonmist :P

that is a bad analogy :P

but it made me laugh :laugh3:!

i know i have to do this. i need to fix this problem. i'm just scared for all the tests. and if i to get surgery.................:uhoh::uhoh: :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:!!!!!

blahhh...

@zoe, i need no shoes too! i've had these sneakers forever!!

oh yeah, can't wear sandals anymore. not that i was really wearing them anyway, but...........yeah

Sweet.

Band's should sell Chucks as merch through there websites. How cool would that be?

Awesome :wacky:

Apple was going to release a whole Beatles line of Chucks, but Paul said no at the last second :bigcry: I got to see all of the prototypes, though, and they were the most beautiful things I'd ever seen in my life :wacky: :wideeyed:

DAMN YOU PAUL :veryangry2:

*WEEEEET! blows coach whistle*

AM I HEARIN YOU CO-RRECTLY??? I SAID, AM I HEARIN YOU CO-RRECTLY?? I THE ONE AND ONLY MARS SAYING SOME SHIT LIKE SHE "CANT DO IT??"

UH-UH! I KNOW I DID NOT HEAR THAT!

*is a terrible coach/pep talker*

*reads in the voice of a butch woman with a thick texas accent*

that is a bad analogy :P

but it made me laugh :laugh3:!

i know i have to do this. i need to fix this problem. i'm just scared for all the tests. and if i to get surgery.................:uhoh::uhoh: :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:!!!!!

blahhh...

@zoe, i need no shoes too! i've had these sneakers forever!!

oh yeah, can't wear sandals anymore. not that i was really wearing them anyway, but...........yeah

Wearing only Chucks for my whole life gave me tendinitis, so don't get Chucks!! :P

Nothing could stop me from wearing Chucks, though :heart: