March 18, 200917 yr o Ab...giving him another beer :rolleyes: i already gave him the lifetime supply of vodka....he is gonna turn into an alcoholic with all the drinks we are giving him :P:P You know Liz, I just discovered that in Scotland, they use the word "steaming" instead of "drunk"! :wink3::lol: So, in so many ways, Guy is always steamin' baby! :smug:
March 18, 200917 yr You know Liz, I just discovered that in Scotland, they use the word "steaming" instead of "drunk"! :wink3::lol: So, is so many ways, Guy is always steamin' baby! :smug: oh, how fitting! :smug: look what one of the things said on apparatjik.com when you click on self torturers: "I miss you. I know we have never met, but I miss you." :wacky:
March 18, 200917 yr Author I'm sure I'm wasting my time...but I just had to ask the Oracle about Apparatjik... Dear Oracle, I'm an Apparat-chick and I'm here to give you: the third degree ;-) Ok, I know I haven't got a hope of getting this answered but I thought what the hey! I might as well give it a shot..Dear Oracle I was wondering if you could tell us what the word "Apparatjik" actually means? Also, is Guy planning any more Apparatjik studio time this year and has he learnt how to pronounce the band name yet..? I'm sure you won't answer this - but could you at least give Guy (& M,J,M) a virtual pat on the back for all the Apparat-tracks...and tell them to keep up the good work! Thanks, Paula Long shot..I know...:\
March 19, 200917 yr You know Liz, I just discovered that in Scotland, they use the word "steaming" instead of "drunk"! :wink3::lol: So, is so many ways, Guy is always steamin' baby! :smug: hahah AWESOME!!:cool: he is so steaming all the time!!!! :lol: and thanks about my sig too! OOHH YEAHH i love it too! :P
March 19, 200917 yr I'm sure I'm wasting my time...but I just had to ask the Oracle about Apparatjik... Long shot..I know...:\ No paula i like that a lot!! good idea!! She might answer it! its a really good question and u never kno about the Oracle! ;)
March 19, 200917 yr I'm sure I'm wasting my time...but I just had to ask the Oracle about Apparatjik... Dear Oracle, I'm an Apparat-chick and I'm here to give you: the third degree ;-) Ok, I know I haven't got a hope of getting this answered but I thought what the hey! I might as well give it a shot..Dear Oracle I was wondering if you could tell us what the word "Apparatjik" actually means? Also, is Guy planning any more Apparatjik studio time this year and has he learnt how to pronounce the band name yet..? I'm sure you won't answer this - but could you at least give Guy (& M,J,M) a virtual pat on the back for all the Apparat-tracks...and tell them to keep up the good work! Thanks, Paula Long shot..I know...:\ I wish I could tell you that you have a good shot Paula, but I'm cynical when it comes to The Oracle!<----- See?! Even cynical rhymes with Oracle! :P I've asked her tons of questions & they never got answered! :dozey: So, good luck! :P
March 19, 200917 yr I wish I could tell you that you have a good shot Paula, but I'm cynical when it comes to The Oracle!<----- See?! Even cynical rhymes with Oracle! :P I've asked her tons of questions & they never got answered! :dozey: So, good luck! :P yah same here :\ there are always people that are like THIS IS MY 4TH QUESTION SO YOU BETTER ANSWER IT! it's like please, i've asked at least 50 questions and NONE have been answered. :dozey:
March 19, 200917 yr http://www.rockandreview.com/blog/post.cfm/Coldplay-A-Ha-Mew-Apparatjik ^so is that what "apparatjik" means?
March 19, 200917 yr "I miss you. I know we have never met, but I miss you." True! True true true!!! :D I'm sure I'm wasting my time...but I just had to ask the Oracle about Apparatjik... Dear Oracle, I'm an Apparat-chick and I'm here to give you: the third degree ;-) Ok, I know I haven't got a hope of getting this answered but I thought what the hey! I might as well give it a shot..Dear Oracle I was wondering if you could tell us what the word "Apparatjik" actually means? Also, is Guy planning any more Apparatjik studio time this year and has he learnt how to pronounce the band name yet..? I'm sure you won't answer this - but could you at least give Guy (& M,J,M) a virtual pat on the back for all the Apparat-tracks...and tell them to keep up the good work! Thanks, Paula Long shot..I know...:\ Great question :)
March 19, 200917 yr Author True! True true true!!! :D Great question :) Yeah, didn't get answered though....:(
March 19, 200917 yr Yeah, didn't get answered though....:( Ahh... I lot of submitted questions don't get answers... too bad, I was looking forward to the answer. :(
March 20, 200917 yr oh wow i just read all of the pages in this thread! and i'm happy to announce that i'm a brand-new Apparat-chick! :D... btw i love snow crystals :heart:
March 20, 200917 yr Glad you joined us Arantza! I love Snow Crystals too, I'm glad they've kept it up on MySpace for so long :)
March 21, 200917 yr gaaahhh! i just noticed their new location on myspace:D "you too can become an apparat-chick, Antarctica" :lol::heart:
March 21, 200917 yr gaaahhh! i just noticed their new location on myspace:D "you too can become an apparat-chick, Antarctica" :lol::heart: yah....i dont really understand that...:thinking: or is it just totally random? :lol:
March 22, 200917 yr Author @Darcy - it might not be random, it could be a clue...who knows..? ;) *shrug* It's not particularly new either - it's been there since the beginning sorry. :) Just been reading the Jo Berryman article that says Magne is the godfather of Guy's daughter Nico. Aw, how sweet is that..?
March 22, 200917 yr ^^ i know Paula!! when i read that he was her godfather i was just like :nice: !!!! that's adorable! ;) I like how Nico got her name too!! :)
March 22, 200917 yr Just been reading the Jo Berryman article that says Magne is the godfather of Guy's daughter Nico. Aw, how sweet is that..? Yeah, I was wondering about who Nico's godfather might be & voila, it's Mags! :nice: I'm REALLY starting to feel hungry for more Apparatjik goodies, it's been a long time since the last time they added something new!!!!!! :confused:
March 22, 200917 yr Yeah, I was wondering about whom Nico's godfather might be & voila, it's Mags! :nice: I'm REALLY starting to feel hungry for more Apparatjik goodies, it's been a long time since the last time they added something new!!!!!! :confused: yah me too im ready for more pressies! :dance:
Create an account or sign in to comment