✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Apparatjik

squareonefivesix

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o Ab...giving him another beer :rolleyes: i already gave him the lifetime supply of vodka....he is gonna turn into an alcoholic with all the drinks we are giving him :P:P

You know Liz, I just discovered that in Scotland, they use the word "steaming" instead of "drunk"! :wink3::lol:

So, in so many ways, Guy is always steamin' baby! :smug:

You know Liz, I just discovered that in Scotland, they use the word "steaming" instead of "drunk"! :wink3::lol:

So, is so many ways, Guy is always steamin' baby! :smug:

oh, how fitting! :smug:

look what one of the things said on apparatjik.com when you click on self torturers:

"I miss you. I know we have never met, but I miss you." :wacky:

I'm sure I'm wasting my time...but I just had to ask the Oracle about Apparatjik...

Dear Oracle, I'm an Apparat-chick and I'm here to give you: the third degree ;-)

Ok, I know I haven't got a hope of getting this answered but I thought what the hey! I might as well give it a shot..Dear Oracle I was wondering if you could tell us what the word "Apparatjik" actually means? Also, is Guy planning any more Apparatjik studio time this year and has he learnt how to pronounce the band name yet..?

I'm sure you won't answer this - but could you at least give Guy (& M,J,M) a virtual pat on the back for all the Apparat-tracks...and tell them to keep up the good work!

Thanks, Paula

Long shot..I know...:\

So, is so many ways, Guy is always steamin' baby! :smug:

hahah AWESOME!!:cool: he is so steaming all the time!!!! :lol:

and thanks about my sig too! OOHH YEAHH i love it too! :P

I'm sure I'm wasting my time...but I just had to ask the Oracle about Apparatjik...

Dear Oracle, I'm an Apparat-chick and I'm here to give you: the third degree ;-)

Ok, I know I haven't got a hope of getting this answered but I thought what the hey! I might as well give it a shot..Dear Oracle I was wondering if you could tell us what the word "Apparatjik" actually means? Also, is Guy planning any more Apparatjik studio time this year and has he learnt how to pronounce the band name yet..?

I'm sure you won't answer this - but could you at least give Guy (& M,J,M) a virtual pat on the back for all the Apparat-tracks...and tell them to keep up the good work!

Thanks, Paula

I wish I could tell you that you have a good shot Paula, but I'm cynical when it comes to The Oracle!<----- See?! Even cynical rhymes with Oracle! :P

I've asked her tons of questions & they never got answered! :dozey:

So, good luck! :P

I wish I could tell you that you have a good shot Paula, but I'm cynical when it comes to The Oracle!<----- See?! Even cynical rhymes with Oracle! :P

I've asked her tons of questions & they never got answered! :dozey:

So, good luck! :P

yah same here :\

there are always people that are like THIS IS MY 4TH QUESTION SO YOU BETTER ANSWER IT!

it's like please, i've asked at least 50 questions and NONE have been answered. :dozey:

"I miss you. I know we have never met, but I miss you."

True! True true true!!! :D

Thanks, Paula

Great question :)

@Darcy - it might not be random, it could be a clue...who knows..? ;) *shrug* It's not particularly new either - it's been there since the beginning sorry. :)

Just been reading the Jo Berryman article that says Magne is the godfather of Guy's daughter Nico. Aw, how sweet is that..?

Just been reading the Jo Berryman article that says Magne is the godfather of Guy's daughter Nico. Aw, how sweet is that..?

Yeah, I was wondering about who Nico's godfather might be & voila, it's Mags! :nice:

I'm REALLY starting to feel hungry for more Apparatjik goodies, it's been a long time since the last time they added something new!!!!!! :confused: