August 19, 200323 yr Author Awwww thanks you guys! :D I had the BEST week of my life and I seriously mean it. I've never been somewhere that felt more "home" than my actual home... now I feel like a tourist back home :/ I didn't wanna go back. I miss it loads, I had so much fun I can't even explain it. English men are gorgeous, everyone is so nice... I think I've met the man of my dreams (besides Jacob) but I'll never see him again :cry: Oh and London has the best lemonade :P Simon - you're on! :D I'm planning on spending three months in London next year (July-August-September) before I have to join the army. I wanna go back! :P
August 19, 200323 yr aww that's great!! London indeed RAWKS :cool: if i can ever get the hell out of Suffolk i'm heading down there permanently, i really miss not living there.
August 19, 200323 yr Author Don't blame you... I don't know if Londoners will agree but I found this city too amazing to be true. I want to live there in a few years time as well.
August 19, 200323 yr yeah London is a cool but VERY expensive place to live! It costs a FORTUNE to buy a house here :confused:
August 19, 200323 yr yes tis V expensive...but i really don't want to live anywhere else in the UK...i did 3 yrs at Uni in Nottingham, and i like the place but living there ? no. Next places to visit for me are Dublin and Edinburgh and Glasgow. DrP needs a new home :cool: London is the frontrunner and the most realistic right now.
August 19, 200323 yr but London doesn't :cool: I DEFINITELY want to live here later on in life too, but its the cost of housing that worries me :embarrased:
August 19, 200323 yr yep, thats my main obstacle...i think i'm gonna have to shack up w/ my gran for a while before i can afford a place of my own :stunned: that's asking a lot too, because the woman's a MARE to live w/ :stunned:
August 20, 200323 yr london calling to the underground come out of the cupboard you boys and girls :cool:
August 21, 200323 yr It's Mr Strummer darlin ;) the clash did London Calling you're thinking of Going Underground by the Jam :)
August 21, 200323 yr oh yeah oopsies :lol: :lol: all this metal crap in my head!! i'm getting my legends mixed up :P :lol: :rolleyes:
August 21, 200323 yr Author :lol: Take me with you Simon! I'm not a lad but I can drink :P (No I can't, but you didn't hear it from me ;))
August 21, 200323 yr Clapham Calling to the underground come out of the cupboards you boys and girls :dozey:
Create an account or sign in to comment