✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Announce Another Summer US Tour? (May/June dates added to first post)

WOW. No wonder why I wasn't excited at all after reading Will's interview. He didn't sound convincent to me, and 'by the end of the year' doesn't seem soon (in fact, doesn't seem real unfortunately). :(

Free songs, free gigs, highly expensive magic balls, and now free cds... we're all very grateful for their kindness, but I can't understand why we're not worthy of having a single date in our countries, while they have visited others many times in this tour. Is it really all about money?

I'll stop now, you all must be tired of our complaints... besides I'd never be able to write down the mix of anger and sadness that comes to my heart every time I read the news.

It's nothing personal, and I'm happy they'll visit cities where they haven't been for a long while. If you have the chance, enjoy the gigs and come back to share your experiences with us, because reading them will probably mean the closest to the VLV stage that Latin Americans can be.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW. No wonder why I wasn't excited at all after reading Will's interview. He didn't sound convincent to me, and 'by the end of the year' doesn't seem soon (in fact, doesn't seem real unfortunately). :(

Free songs, free gigs, highly expensive magic balls, and now free cds... we're all very grateful for their kindness, but I can't understand why we're not worthy of having a single date in our countries, while they have visited others many times in this tour. Is it really all about money?

I'll stop now, you all must be tired of our complaints... besides I'd never be able to write down the mix of anger and sadness that comes to my heart every time I read the news.

It's nothing personal, and I'm happy they'll visit cities where they haven't been for a long while. If you have the chance, enjoy the gigs and come back to share your experiences with us, because reading them will probably mean the closest to the VLV stage that Latin Americans can be.

I can totally understand your anger and sadness! We know it's nothing person, but it just sucks:\ I'm so lucky that they will be in the Netherlands this year, but come on.. twice to USA? Again? Come on Coldplay:\

All I can say for now is: Just be patient and don't worry:) (I really really hope they'll come to South America)