✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Announce Another Summer US Tour? (May/June dates added to first post)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New York loves them too, they just haven't had a chance to show it yet ;)

As a completely impartial, 3rd party observer, I agree with this statement. :smug:

:P

South America loves them too, you can't even imagine the response that the latin american tour had... it's just that it's all about money :sick:

Yeah... I imagine it's not even really up to the band, I mean you know what Will said today about wanting to go back to Latin America. It's probably all about the corporations that actually book the gigs. :dozey:

MORE US DATES?

c'mon

this is SO unfair

(ok, now US people who has seen them more than 3 times during this tour, attack me :lol:)

I won't attack you, I agree with you! It really sucks that they won't go to South America sooner.

I can't really complain about the fact that they keep adding US tour dates but I saw them 3 times last year and they should spread the love a little bit...plus I'm gonna go broke if they keep tempting me with concerts.

Agreed!

And come on Philly fans, you've had them plenty :P

I know, we have.

But i only got to go to one and my seats were shit. so i really really wanna get decent seats!

But I do think that they should go to Latin America before anywhere else!!!

Its just that.......if they're coming to america...why not come back to philly? :(

I know, we have.

But i only got to go to one and my seats were shit. so i really really wanna get decent seats!

Its just that.......if they're coming to america...why not come back to philly? :(

I'm like you, i had shit seats. All I want is to see them with good seats :)

I know, we have.

Because there's plenty of places in America they haven't played yet? Because if they did another huge tour of the US they'd burn themselves out?

It sucks that you had bad seats last time, but be grateful they came at all. :D People in Oz got only four cities, so most of them have had to travel miiiiiiiles and miles to see them. Is NYC not an option if they play there? :idea2:

If not then I'm sure they'll be back soon enough :nice:

I can't really complain about the fact that they keep adding US tour dates but I saw them 3 times last year and they should spread the love a little bit...plus I'm gonna go broke if they keep tempting me with concerts.

Oh jeez.... that is exactly my problem... :embarassed:

Because there's plenty of places in America they haven't played yet? Because if they did another huge tour of the US they'd burn themselves out?

It sucks that you had bad seats last time, but be grateful they came at all. :D People in Oz got only four cities, so most of them have had to travel miiiiiiiles and miles to see them. Is NYC not an option if they play there? :idea2:

If not then I'm sure they'll be back soon enough :nice:

Yeah you're right!

it probably would be, but since Philly is a lot closer and it would be a lot easier to find a ride there!

MORE US DATES?

c'mon

this is SO unfair

(ok, now US people who has seen them more than 3 times during this tour, attack me :lol:)

no, you have every right to feel that way! i've only seen them one time, so I wouldn't mind them coming back for a third time, haha.

but as much as I do want the guys to come back, I feel that they should first visit the countries that haven't even seen the VLV tour yet.

but don't give up hope yet, one of these days they might make an official announcement for Latin America dates! i'm sure of it :D

Lore no worries. I am sure they are waiting for the 2009 footie schedule to be announced so they can book to be in town for the SuperclásicoBoca vs River Plate match then I can fly down and attend both. :D

be careful and try to don't look like a tourist... it might be dangerous!