✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-May-2009: Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA

i so want to take off from school for this but i already missed 14 days my moms doing it and she a computer illeterate

OMG SAME. except my mom isnt exactly computer illiterate so i did it just when i got home remarkably i still got orchestra.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M GETTING BETTER ONES!!

EVERYONE, IF YOU ALREADY HAVE TICKETS, TRY TO EXCHANGE!!

I'M NOW AT SECTION 100 ROW V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's suuuch a perfect day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAME ROW

It seems WIERD.

i just got home and got orchestra sect 100 row v tickets at like 3pm

and someone i know tried at 10am and all the orchestra tickets were sold out

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?!

ahh i keep getting so pissed about this!!:D

i had pit seats!:bigcry::bigcry:

this has to be the shittiest site ever!!:veryangry2::veryangry2:

stinky...I spoke with a guy there told him i was looking to get my hands on pit tickets....he said i should try again tomorrow.....might be good seats then as well. I just worried that if I get another set I will have a hard time getting someone to buy the ones I got today and being that they are so much money dont wanna risk it........hmmmmm

Okay so I just read 14 pages of all of your comments and here's what I have to say:

I am in college and I had class until 10:45 so I got on at 11 and the stuff that was coming up was Section 100 and Section 102 rows R, S, stuff like that. It all wasn't that bad for being an hour after it opened up. However, I did not purchase anything because I am in a big dilemma. See.. I would ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT LOVEEEE to go to the concert because I ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT LOVEEEE COLDPLAY!!! But.. I never have anyone to go with. My family doesn't like Coldplay, and my friends don't like them enough to spend $100+ on them, let alone even $100! Last time in November I bought 2 tix cuz I really wanted to go anyway and my boyfriend ended up going with me, even though he doesn't like Coldplay, but I paid for BOTH of the tickets, and I really can't afford to do that again. So... anyone wanna go with me? I'm planning on buying tickets right when they go on sale tomorrow since I'm in college and don't have classes on Fridays. :-D So that's the one big huge ginormous problem. The other issue is that the week of the show is my school's finals week. My mom says she doesn't think it's a good idea for me to go, but I figured out a way it would totally still work. My finals are scheduled one 5/26 3:30-5:30 and then one 5/27 10:30-12:30 and then another on the 28th. If I have my car at my school, which I would, then I could just simply drive to and from the concert without a problem. So therefore the only problem is having someone to go with. Would any of you like to go with me???

+ My other problem is that I don't really like SBC. I mean, the Wachovia Center was SOOOO much better and the views were pretty much great no matter where you were sitting. SBC is too open and you don't get as good of a view from as many seats. So any advice? Any help? Anything??

I mean, I just don't wanna miss this show because I reasoned that they are gonna perform songs from Prospekt's March, which I can't wait to hear!! And then the next time they'll go on tour and visit the US won't be until they finish their next cd, which might not be for another 3 years or so!!! And that's just WAY too long! And by then they'll be performing all their new songs from that new cd and won't be playing as much PM songs and I just don't wanna miss out.

Somebody help me?? Thanks

-from one Coldplay Fan to another