✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-May-2009: Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're still wondering about the Pit and whether or not there are seats I'll tell you this--

When I saw them there back in August 2005 and it was still called the Tweeter Center, the pit had no seats. It was a gated off section in the front of the 100 section where you had I think a wristband to get in and out so they didn't have to check your tickets all the time. You just stand wherever you could, kindof almost like a mosh pit but a lot less violent since this is Coldplay afterall. But yeah, that's all it is. That's what it was when I saw The Killers there back in August 2008 as well. But you're so close though, who wants seats anyway? Like who actually sits at the concerts?! Especially COLDPLAY!!! Jumping and standing the whole time duhhh!

^ I didn't know there were people out there who bought only 1 ticket! I almost did that cuz I always have such a hard time finding someone to go with but I ended up buying 2 tickets on the lawn cuz that way someone will be more likely to pay me and come with me haha.

^^hah, i would! :wink3:!!

but like i said earlier, i don't like moshes where you're incredibly close to people and you're pushed all around. it's not my cup of tea. :P!!!

but yeah, that'd be nice. :sneaky::P!!!

Yeah I hear ya. When I told my GF it was SRO, she was like WTF!!! Chicks, I tell ya. :P:kiss: But it is a limited number of "seats" in the pit so hopefully they don't cram too many of us in there. The fire marshall would be up their ass if they did. And, it is Coldplay so...it prolly won't get too moshy. We're good people!! :)

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

:D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D :dance: :D

Yeah I hear ya. When I told my GF it was SRO, she was like WTF!!! Chicks, I tell ya. :P:kiss: But it is a limited number of "seats" in the pit so hopefully they don't cram too many of us in there. The fire marshall would be up their ass if they did. And, it is Coldplay so...it prolly won't get too moshy. We're good people!! :)

nothing wrong with us "chicks"!! we just don't like being too close to people!!! :P

but that's good that there's a limited number.

and you're right. coldplay won't get too wild. but i'm sure people will be pushing to the front. :dozey:.

^ I didn't know there were people out there who bought only 1 ticket! I almost did that cuz I always have such a hard time finding someone to go with but I ended up buying 2 tickets on the lawn cuz that way someone will be more likely to pay me and come with me haha.

I bought one ticket b/c it is a pain when people say they will go and change there mind ect. so I said I'll just go by myself

I know what you mean, that's always my problem. With the prices for the tickets, people who don't absolutely LOVE Coldplay like us don't want to pay! I might have to do that next time.. I would have this time if I got a really good seat but it wasn't that great so I didn't.

Can someone please give me some insight on what would be better....

I have 4 pit tickets and 4 tickets in row P, section 100. I am trying to decide which 4 to use, and which 4 to give to my cousins. If the pit was actual seating, then obviously I would use those, no questions asked. Since the PIT is general admission, standing room, I can't decide what would be better. Does anyone have experience in the PIT at the susquehanna center before? Can someone please help!

thanks in advance!

I would take the Pit. I was in the Pit 2 years ago, but it had seats. It is almost like being on stage. Section 100 is a little off from being a dead on view, but good seats. I will be in Row T. Even without seats, I think you will have a great time!