✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-May-2009: Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No :-\

I decided that SBC's not great venue + SBC's insane "facility fees" [for a not great venue!] + the not amazing seats that came up for presale = wait for tomorrow and go on when it starts to see what's available. I could buy two tickets and just HOPE to find someone to go with me. But then when I don't again I'm out two tickets.. I'd go by myself but that's just pathetic and sad and boring. :( Bleh why can't my friends love Coldplay as much as I do?! :(

Even if they were just coming to like NY for the Today Show in the summer again, that'd be amazing. Then I wouldn't feel bad about not going. But I feel like they're coming here, and I can't not see them. :-\ Blehhhh!

Hey Morgan!

I'm going with my boyfriend most likely but if you want to tailgate with us you're more than welcome to! :)

I dragged him to the last one! I've also been the the shows you've been too (05, 06!). I hope you find someone to go with, don't give up!

It's down to 8 minutes... I think I'm gonna try today and see if anything good comes up. If the seats are good I may just do this.. Spending $260 on 2 tickets and not knowing who's gonna go with me.. and probably ending up paying for it all myself.. :-\ I dunno.... . I'm so indecisive! But it's COLDPLAY.

It's down to 8 minutes... I think I'm gonna try today and see if anything good comes up. If the seats are good I may just do this.. Spending $260 on 2 tickets and not knowing who's gonna go with me.. and probably ending up paying for it all myself.. :-\ I dunno.... . I'm so indecisive! But it's COLDPLAY.

Good luck. :)

These tickets are more pricey than the Toronto ones, which I've bought already. :( And this ticket is the one my parents *aren't* paying for. :dozey: