✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Saw them on Saturday- Had not realised how brilliant they are

I saw Coldpaly on Saturday at Sydney's Acer Arena. I have all of their albums but have never been a huge fan, yes I thought they were good. Well I was blown away, totally. What a brilliant concert. I have seen lots of groups including oasis and U2 both three times. Coldplay trumped them easily and this was the best concert I have seen.

I had not really appreciated their music before. I actually listened to the lyrics and when they did Fix You, The Scientist and The Hardest Part I just struck a chord.

I love all their albums and have been listening to them exclusively all this week.

One question though is that I would say X&Y is my favourite but it's onside4ed their worst. It's great when you are running. I love all those big stadium sounding songs. Why do people hate this one so much??

I love X&Y, I am glad the concert opened up your eyes to the brilliant things they bring to the stage. It' so cool to hear people come away from a Coldplay Experience with a sense of appreciation for what they bring to us.

This was the best selling album worldwide in 2005, alot of critics thought it fell way short of AROBTTH album Tidbit: 60 songs were written and 52 of them were ditched. I tell ya, every song to me was great, I really didn't like the hidden track Til Kingdom Come tho.

Since Saturdays concert I have turned into an avid Coldplay fan. I have been listening exclusively to their albums in my car to and from work and still love X&Y the most.

I think it is a stunning album perhaps a first amongst equals.

I think their next album will quite probably be the biggest selling album and downloaded in history.

X&Y is a brilliant album. Any album with Fix You and Swallowed In The Sea is brilliant. I can listed to those songs 5 times a day (and I do) and cry every time. I'm a 30 year old straight guy, music lover, and yes damnit, I cry every time. They are just unreal songs. White Shadows ranks up there close to me as well.