May 28, 200917 yr :o :stunned: :shocked2: :heart: :kiss: :hug: :wacky: BIANCA I LOVE YOU! :kiss: aww honey your so sweet!!! :blush: i didnt even ask u to do this and u thought of me?! :wacky: AWWW!!! :cheesy: I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this....hot Guy piccie and lyrics from one of our fav. songs!!! :kiss: Its SO SO SO PERFECT! :heart: *runs to make it my computer bg* :escaping::laugh4: Liz, you made me laugh here! I'm glad you like it. :nice: Yeah, you didn't ask for it, but as I finished your twitter-background, I found it didn't look awesome (exept from hot Guy on it :rolleyes:), so I decided to make something else as well. Luckily I didn't fail with my present. :D
May 28, 200917 yr A little present I made for Liz :) Awesome Biancaa :o:o:o What a wonderful pressie ! I'm still fighting with Paint Shop Pro, maybe will I do something one day :P Or else I'll order you one ;)
May 28, 200917 yr :laugh4: Liz, you made me laugh here! I'm glad you like it. :nice: Yeah, you didn't ask for it, but as I finished your twitter-background, I found it didn't look awesome (exept from hot Guy on it :rolleyes:), so I decided to make something else as well. Luckily I didn't fail with my present. :D What?! no they were both AMAZING!!! :surprised: :thumbsup:
May 28, 200917 yr awh, i'm gonna go make some more things. you guys inspired me. :nice::D!!!Can't wait to see them! :) What?! no they were both AMAZING!!! :surprised: :thumbsup:Thanks! :nice: Awesome Biancaa :o:o:o What a wonderful pressie ! I'm still fighting with Paint Shop Pro, maybe will I do something one day :P Or else I'll order you one ;)Maybe you find some tutorials on the internet? I don't even know that programm, so I can hardly help you, but just try some things - we do nothing else! :P Ah, and ordering things from me is possible as well! :) I love making stuff for people and not being forced to actually think myself. :thinking: :lol:
May 28, 200917 yr And finally the background I should do for Emma. I did add some photos, though, because the one you gave me, Emma, is pretty small and looks a bit lost on a wallpaper. I hope you don't mind. Adding lyrics from 'Shiver' was pretty random, because I was listening to it when I made your wallpaper and kept it on repeat, so I kind of had to use it. :rolleyes: If you don't like it, I could replace the lyrics of course.
May 28, 200917 yr God, Christina, they are AWESOME! :stunned: :heart: *grabs her stuff and starts hiding it* You are soo talented!
May 28, 200917 yr christina, those are lovely! A little present I made for Liz :) :shocked2: that's freaking amazing. :dead: and i like the chrissy one too! :) Awww Brooke it's so wonderfu l :stunned: How did you make the yellow lights around Chris ? thanks! :nice: it's a paintbrush that comes with GIMP. :)
May 28, 200917 yr Maybe you find some tutorials on the internet? I don't even know that programm, so I can hardly help you, but just try some things - we do nothing else! :P Ah, and ordering things from me is possible as well! :) I love making stuff for people and not being forced to actually think myself. :thinking: :lol: Yeah that's what I do too : trying ;) But this program is very complete, so it's quite hard ! Okay if I don't love what I've done, I'll ask you Bianca ! :blush: yay! :D!! Awesome as always Christina ! :cheesy: thanks! :nice: it's a paintbrush that comes with GIMP. :) Thanks ;) It's really lovely !
May 29, 200917 yr Those avatars are really beautiful Christina! The cropping is very effective, absolutely stunning. Love number 4 And once I can get an uploading site to work i'll upload my wallpaper(s)
May 30, 200917 yr Finally got one of my wallpapers uploaded. This one is Lost, I also have a Prospekt's March one finished that wouldn't upload. And another one I haven't finished yet. With text: without text: Edit: Just changed my sig, one of the other wallpapers is like it, except with different lyrics, not the Death and All His Friends one.
May 30, 200917 yr I really love the pics you used ! :wacky: I think I prefer the without text version, even if the lyrics are beautiful !
May 30, 200917 yr So, I did a new wallpaper this evening. It's simple and looks a bit ... you know. ;) Anyway: And I did some avis: Attention Chrissy-girls! :dead:
May 30, 200917 yr bianca, those are all amazing!!! especially that last avi. :bomb::bomb:Thanks. I knooooooooow, the moment I found this photo I stared at it for seconds and said 'Okay, this is so going to be an avi!' Ah, and I made my new avi this evening as well. :nice:
May 30, 200917 yr it's super cute! :wacky: here's an avi i made with a screenshot from the R42 video.
Create an account or sign in to comment