🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Add a word!

MK

Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so i

Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so i tried

Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so i tried more

Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so i tried more lotion

Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so i tried more lotion with

Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so i tried more lotion with cherry

Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so i tried more lotion with cherry wich

Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so i tried more lotion with cherry wich tasted

Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so i tried more lotion with cherry wich tasted depressing

Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so i tried more lotion with cherry wich tasted depressing. Eggs

Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so i tried more lotion with cherry wich tasted depressing. Eggs imagine

Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so i tried more lotion with cherry wich tasted depressing. Eggs imagine people

Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so i tried more lotion with cherry wich tasted depressing. Eggs imagine people as

Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so i tried more lotion with cherry wich tasted depressing. Eggs imagine people as slaughtered

Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so i tried more lotion with cherry wich tasted depressing. Eggs imagine people as slaughtered speedboats

Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so i tried more lotion with cherry wich tasted depressing. Eggs imagine people as slaughtered speedboats that

Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so i tried more lotion with cherry wich tasted depressing. Eggs imagine people as slaughtered speedboats that were

Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so i tried more lotion with cherry wich tasted depressing. Eggs imagine people as slaughtered speedboats that were sexy

Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so i tried more lotion with cherry wich tasted depressing. Eggs imagine people as slaughtered speedboats that were sexy, and

(this doesn't make any sense :\)

Haha. ^^ Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so i tried more lotion with cherry wich tasted depressing. Eggs imagine people as slaughtered speedboats that were sexy and dilusional

Haha. ^^ Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so i tried more lotion with cherry wich tasted depressing. Eggs imagine people as slaughtered speedboats that were sexy and dilusional, so

Haha. ^^ Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so i tried more lotion with cherry wich tasted depressing. Eggs imagine people as slaughtered speedboats that were sexy and dilusional, so his

Haha. ^^ Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so i tried more lotion with cherry wich tasted depressing. Eggs imagine people as slaughtered speedboats that were sexy and dilusional, so his mom

Haha. ^^ Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy drank lots of mustard, and yelled tamato, so I sucked my juice with poop. Yesterday, beer tasted like peanut, really i still wanted to keep my shirt up and dance like monkeys, naked, but my butt stank because my roll-on wasn´t functioning, so i tried more lotion with cherry wich tasted depressing. Eggs imagine people as slaughtered speedboats that were sexy and dilusional, so his mom called