✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WHY I'M ALWAYS THINKING OF GUY???!!!

Annabel Kristin

HEY COLDPLAYERS!!!!

I thought it would be time for a new GUY BERRYMAN THREAD?! so I just started one. I hope you like it and that you will be posting as much as you can ;-)

The reason why I can't live without him is:

YOU'RE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN HOT AND SEXY!!! I want to kiss you all over..............grrrrrrrrrr. Oh man, you don't know what you're doing to me. I dream of you nearly every night. :embarrased: [/b]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey

lol okies.......i was sitting on a park bench outside my house(which isn`t really there) and this person walks up to me and says "What are you listening to"..hen i said "Coldplay`s album A rush of blood to the head" then this person said "would you like me to sign it" then i said "why would you want to sign it...." then i looked round and it woz Guy and i passed him over the album cover...lol then the unlikely happened,he took me out on like a date...then i woke up :cry:

luff Kirsten

I didn't want to have it twice.I just thought that it wouldn't exist when I posted it for the first time.So I did it again.I don't know how to delete one of them.

hehe ok then ..but if you edit the first post in this thread you can rename it :) that will do :)