🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Official MLB 2009 Thread!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://philadelphia.phillies.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20090505&content_id=4575488&vkey=news_phi&fext=.jsp&c_id=phi :(

i wish they put in here how pissed chase was. charlie that from the look chase gave him he thought he was gonna have to get a bodyguard :lol::heart:

and that he didn't think chase would be anywhere near him because he was so pissed and really wanted to play.

that's my boy :kiss::heart:

MY BABY!!!!! :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:!!!!!!!!

hah, only marisa and i know. chase was pissed. you could tell. :heart:!!!

GOD i hope he's alright. :kiss::kiss:!!!!

oh, and...

FIRST. PLACE. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:!!!

PELFRY'S GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

:veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2:

NO ONE hurts my chase and makes him unable to play!!!!! no one!!

i didn't know how serious that hit by a pitch was friday night!!

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

poor baby :(

Wait, wait , wait!!!!

Chase Utley is HURT?

Where was I during all of this, I could have made a scrapbook, taken some pictures, made popcorn, even filmed this. WHERE WAS I!!!!!!

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!

:veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, don't you be TALKIN' about my chase that way.

i seriously cannot wait for a mets fan to be seriously injured this year.

can one of them do what that cardinal player did the other night? run into the fence?

i actually felt bad for him, but maybe the mets player could choke to death like their season this year? that'd be nice. :smug:

:veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, don't you be TALKIN' about my chase that way.

i seriously cannot wait for a mets fan to be seriously injured this year.

can one of them do what that cardinal player did the other night? run into the fence?

i actually felt bad for him, but maybe the mets player could choke to death like their season this year? that'd be nice. :smug:

What exactly do you see in Chase Utley? He looks like a foot.