Official MLB 2009 Thread!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gahh, I love you<3

Although my favorite player retired:(

*fist pump* YESSS.

AWWW. :( That's perfectly understandable. I miss Biggio and Ausmus so much. :bigcry:

Oh well, at least MY fave player is still there.

Aaand Big Z beat us AGAIN today 4-2. Not too happy about that, but I can't say it was unexpected. :\

^^:D!!

well let's see... there's marisa and i... i don't think there's two fans for any other team so, yeah!

cause they're AWESOME!!

they're gonna kick the braves ASSES tonight!!

jamie moyer's pitching!!

i hope he's not getting to old to pitch. but i'm sure he'll be a hell of a lot better than myers.

:D

GO PHILS!!

Like I've mentioned, I don't have a favourite team. Since I do fantasy I cheer more for the players that I have on my team haha.

In Nova Scotia, the majority of our coverage is of the Blue Jays and the BoSox since they are the two teams closest to here.

i'm also a red sox fan! :D!

they're the second closest place that i actually like, and aren't the yankees or mets.

so, go sox too!!

but phils are always number one. :D

got my jersey on for tonight's game!! gonna see them in 24 days!! we gotta start that "FUCK THE METS!", marisa!!! :laugh4:!!

My two favorite teams

Astros and Red Socks <3

haha I went to an astros game last year with my nieghbors and there were these hardcore

mets fans next us. They kept jeering at the astros so we threw popcorn at them :P

Oh come on I know the Jays are not the best team right now -_-, and all the stupid critics already said the season is over for them ( IT THE FREAKIN BEGINING ), but they're not that horrible :P, I mean look at last night's game 12-5. Okay I've got nothing else -_- ohh ohh one more we've got one of the best pitchers in the league :P

i'm also a red sox fan! :D!

they're the second closest place that i actually like, and aren't the yankees or mets.

so, go sox too!!

but phils are always number one. :D

got my jersey on for tonight's game!! gonna see them in 24 days!! we gotta start that "FUCK THE METS!", marisa!!! :laugh4:!!

same.

same.

same.

AGREED!!:D:D:D

SAME!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

and hell yeah we are!!!!:D:D:D :P

wait, fuck the mets or muck the fets?? they won't put it on tv if we're saying fuck. they'll block out the sound

edit, i don't have a jersey on today, but i have my national league champs shirt on and my phils sweatshirt on today!:D:D

My two favorite teams

Astros and Red Socks <3

haha I went to an astros game last year with my nieghbors and there were these hardcore

mets fans next us. They kept jeering at the astros so we threw popcorn at them :P

:laugh3: HOORAY for popcorn-slinging. Good job deterring the dark side, Julie. :)

Oh, and BTW, H-Town won 3-2 in 10 innings. YEAH, 1st win of the season! :dance:

Go Yankees!

oh wait, they suck

Go Braves!

oh wait, they suck too

*depressed*

I think the Yankees are gonna give a good fight this season, which is bad news for the Rays, yet it helps them to get better ;)

i think you should, marisa.

and everyone who saw that phillies game last night... SHUT UP.

they're gonna win TODAY. :smug:

Good luck to the Phillies!

the Rays lost to the Red Sox yesterday :(

videos, yay!

:heart:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJWNIbgICA4&feature=related]YouTube - Chase Utley ?u¢? you All Star Game[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJA6JZ_TKaw&feature=related]YouTube - World Fucking Champions!(Chase Utley)[/ame]

:dance:

couldn't have said it better myself, chase!!