✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Passion Pit

crestingwaves

Little Secrets is my favourite, closely followed by the Reeling and Sleepyhead. Wanted to see them at Big Day Out but the crowd was ENORMOUS so we gave up :P

Yeah, they EXPLODED in Australia. Musically, Not literally.

That left a rather strange picture in my head :freak: :lol:

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Passion Pit's new album Gossamer gets its official release this month on the 24th. The album however has leaked, I had a listen to the tracks on YouTube.

The album is pretty much on par with Manners in my opinion. At the moment, Carried Away is probably my favourite song from the new album. :)

I heard Take A Walk, and loved it straight away. Bought it, listened a few times, it's disappointing, clunky, and over-thought.

My favourite's still Sleepyhead. Remember hearing it New Year's Eve, a couple of years back. Special moment.

Love the early days Kanye West vibe from Constant Conversations. It demonstrates just how well Passion Pit can veer from the bombastic I'll Be Alright to a slick R&B track like CC.

Also, my best wishes are with Passion Pit founder and song writer Michael Angelakos who is battling his mental health issues.

Seems like Gossamer is very favourable with Pitchfork http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/16844-gossamer/

This album is terrible.

Manners or Gossamer? Either way, you're entitled to your opinion but I'd say you're exaggerating.

Love the early days Kanye West vibe from Constant Conversations. It demonstrates just how well Passion Pit can veer from the bombastic I'll Be Alright to a slick R&B track like CC.

Also, my best wishes are with Passion Pit founder and song writer Michael Angelakos who is battling his mental health issues.

I got into this band only a month ago and I haven't had a clue Michael Angelakos had such serious problems. :shocked2:

• 5 months later...