coldplay_is_louve.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new chapter!

iNk.

CHAPTER 6

I floated into Citizens Bank Park with a smile glued onto my face. Things were going perfect. Chase and I had been dating for the past three weeks, and I’d gone to every one of his games at home. The days he was away were the hardest.

The boys greeted me, and I’d known every one of their names by now. We’d only known each other for a few weeks, but they were practically fifty of my closest brothers. Especially Jayson, who had been "dating" Natalie. "Hey, Jay." I said, throwing my coat onto a cushion.

He looked up from his glove and smiled. "Hey, Marisa. How’ve ya been?"

I had to practically climb his tall torso to kiss him on the cheek. "Good, very very good. How’ve things been going with you and Natalie? I’ve hardly seen her the last few days, she’s been so busy with you."

His face reddened. "She… she’s amazing." there was a bright grin on her face.

"Good." I said, rubbing his shoulder.

I knew how Natalie could treat some of her boyfriends. Jayson was a sweet guy, so I didn’t want Natalie doing anything stupid. "So where’s Chase?"

"Saw him on the field."

I patted him on the shoulder and headed down the field. Along with getting to know everyone, I was getting to know the stadium as well. The sun was shining brightly as I climbed up the stairs to the dugout, then out onto the bright green grass. My eyes scanned the empty stadium and two figures stood out to me. One was very tiny.

The two of them were way out into the center of the outfield. Chase was in a red athletic t-shirt and blue shorts, with sports glasses on. The tiny little girl was dressed in a red Phillies t-shirt with blue plaid shorts and converses. Her hair was the same color as Chase’s but short and super curly. My heart flipped when I realized it was his daughter. Instead of approaching, I took a few seconds to watch him as a father, just to see what he did. There were baseballs all around them Chase was holding one in his hand, looking straight at his daughter. I could slightly hear him saying ‘baseball’ in a light, cute tone. She was giggling as he threw the ball in the air, pretending to hit himself in the head. Chase rolled the ball towards her, and she tried to pick it up in her tiny, chubby hands to figure out what it was. I started to laugh along with her when he started to juggle, singing a circus tune. He looked up to the sound of my laughter and smiled. We were glowing at the sight of each other. "Hi." I said, when I was about ten feet away from the two of them.

"Hi." Chase said, picking up the tiny person. "Lyla, this is Marisa. Marisa, Lyla."

I kissed him on the lips and smiled brightly at her tiny face. "Hi."

She looked at me, slightly confused about who or what I was. Her bright blue eyes were exactly like her father’s. After a few seconds of looking at Chase, and back at me, she out a ‘hi’ in a high tone.

"She’s beautiful." I said to Chase, gently massaging the back of his neck.

He smiled, looking at her face as she tried to grab a fly out of the air. "She’s my angel."

"So, Lyla. Shall we get lunch?" I asked.

She nodded vigorously screaming "Ya bunch bunch bunch!".

and i have an idea for the next chapter, which i'll post eventually. :D!

• 3 weeks later...

iNk.

LAST CHAPTER!

CHAPTER 7

Three months now. Three months of heaven. Three months of baseball, dinner and the most amazing sex you could imagine.

I’ll admit it. I was completely, totally and utterly in love with him.

Valentine’s Day, and Chase called saying he had something specially planned for us. He kept stressing to wear something nice. God, I was so excited.

That morning I bought a short, red cocktail dress for the special occasion. I had taken the whole day off, despite Diane in my ear blabbering about how she wanted me to do some celebrity Valentine’s Day article. I wouldn’t have cared less if she fired me. This feeling was so new, fresh, and exciting. I never wanted it to end. Plus, the saleswoman even gave me an extra fifteen percent off because of the great smile on my face. I couldn’t help it.

Chase knocked on my door at seven fifteen sharp. Perfect. I’d just finished curling my hear and flattening out all the wrinkles in my dress. I opened the door and gave him my sweetest smile. He was dressed in a black suit with a red dress shirt that matched my dress perfectly. His brown hair was spiked, as per usual and his eyes were dancing all over me. "God," he smiled brightly. "you look absolutely amazing."

I leaned in for a long kiss. "You too." Chase whipped out an enormous bouquet of roses from behind his back. "Oh Chase, they’re beautiful."

We kissed again before I gently set the flowers on my table and headed out the door.

"So," I took his hand. "where are we going?"

"That, my love," he smiled widely. "is for me to know, and for you to find out."

My stomach fluttered. I loved surprises.

Chase took me down to his Mercedes, sweetly opened the door for me and got in the drivers seat. Next, he handed me a black tie. I was confused.

"Oh, Chase, it’s great!" I joked. "But I don’t really wear ties."

"It’s a blindfold. Put it on."

I trusted him so much that I immediately put the blindfold on. "Just so you know, creepy crawly things make me scream. Don’t take me to a zoo or something."

"I thought I made you scream."

He loved to make me laugh. I tried to punch him playfully, but missed and ended up socking the air.

His car started, and we were off. I could feel the wind blowing on my hair from the opened window next to me. It was unusually warm that night.

We stopped, started, stopped, turned, stopped, started, and eventually stopped permanently. Chase got out of the car, opened my door and gently went for my hand. I honestly had no idea if we were at a restaurant or a cliff, so he could kill me, throw me off and no one would know. Hell, the man could’ve done whatever he wanted with me. I was the happiest woman alive.

Chase squeezed my hand tightly as I could hear my heels echoing through some sort of hall. It took about twenty minutes of laughing hysterically and falling on my ass to get me up a few stairs. Finally, we were somewhere pitch black, and I could hear something soft crunching under my feet. Chase stopped me, and pulled of the blindfold. Still pitch black. I held onto his shoulders tightly. "Well, this is interesting." My voice echoed for miles.

Chase chuckled, and clapped his hands twice. There was a mumbled sound as the place started to light up. The green grass under me told me immediately where we were. Citizens Bank Park.

The place looked completely different when it was so empty. An ocean of blue seats everywhere. Plus, the lights weren’t on. Every corner of the stadium was wrapped in these little Christmas lights, just enough light to see the glow in Chase’s amazing blue eyes. I could feel myself tearing up. "Chase." My voice was barely a whisper as I put my hands on his neck. "This is amazing."

"It’s all for you." he kissed my neck gently. "Took me forever to get all these lights up but, it’s all for you."

I looked around at all the sparkling little lights. "You did all this?"

"Mhm." he nodded. "A little help from Natalie’s boyfriend Jayson but, it was mostly me."

He was proud of himself, I could tell. Probably because he knew how taken back I was. I wrote stories all day about Jon and Kate Goselin breaking up. He put up hundreds of thousands of lights in a beautiful park just for me. I wandered around the warning track, watching the lights sparkle around me. When I turned around back to Chase, he was standing three feet away from me, down on one knee. He took my hand, and I swear to god I started to cry.

"Marisa," he said, smiling brightly at me. "I love you more than anything in the world. No one makes me laugh the way you do. You’re… you’re my best friend. I just want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

My hands were cupping my mouth, in fear of my jaw dropping on the ground and rolling away in the wind. I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t suspect a thing. Chase had always said that he wanted to find the perfect girl who made him happy twenty-four seven, and was his absolute best friend. I guess that was me.

Even though I paused for about two seconds, I knew exactly what my answer was.

"Yes." I got out through my tears of joy. "Yes, Chase, yes!"

He stood up, wrapped his strong arms around my waist and lifted me into the air, spinning

me in circles. I kissed him passionately as he gently wiped away my tears. When he let me down, he took out a beautiful diamond ring. "Oh." I said excitedly as he slipped the ring onto my left ring finger. "Perfect fit."

Hope you've enjoyed it! :D!

iNk.

LAST CHAPTER!

CHAPTER 7

Three months now. Three months of heaven. Three months of baseball, dinner and the most amazing sex you could imagine.

I’ll admit it. I was completely, totally and utterly in love with him.

Valentine’s Day, and Chase called saying he had something specially planned for us. He kept stressing to wear something nice. God, I was so excited.

That morning I bought a short, red cocktail dress for the special occasion. I had taken the whole day off, despite Diane in my ear blabbering about how she wanted me to do some celebrity Valentine’s Day article. I wouldn’t have cared less if she fired me. This feeling was so new, fresh, and exciting. I never wanted it to end. Plus, the saleswoman even gave me an extra fifteen percent off because of the great smile on my face. I couldn’t help it.

Chase knocked on my door at seven fifteen sharp. Perfect. I’d just finished curling my hear and flattening out all the wrinkles in my dress. I opened the door and gave him my sweetest smile. He was dressed in a black suit with a red dress shirt that matched my dress perfectly. His brown hair was spiked, as per usual and his eyes were dancing all over me. "God," he smiled brightly. "you look absolutely amazing."

I leaned in for a long kiss. "You too." Chase whipped out an enormous bouquet of roses from behind his back. "Oh Chase, they’re beautiful."

We kissed again before I gently set the flowers on my table and headed out the door.

"So," I took his hand. "where are we going?"

"That, my love," he smiled widely. "is for me to know, and for you to find out."

My stomach fluttered. I loved surprises.

Chase took me down to his Mercedes, sweetly opened the door for me and got in the drivers seat. Next, he handed me a black tie. I was confused.

"Oh, Chase, it’s great!" I joked. "But I don’t really wear ties."

"It’s a blindfold. Put it on."

I trusted him so much that I immediately put the blindfold on. "Just so you know, creepy crawly things make me scream. Don’t take me to a zoo or something."

"I thought I made you scream."

He loved to make me laugh. I tried to punch him playfully, but missed and ended up socking the air.

His car started, and we were off. I could feel the wind blowing on my hair from the opened window next to me. It was unusually warm that night.

We stopped, started, stopped, turned, stopped, started, and eventually stopped permanently. Chase got out of the car, opened my door and gently went for my hand. I honestly had no idea if we were at a restaurant or a cliff, so he could kill me, throw me off and no one would know. Hell, the man could’ve done whatever he wanted with me. I was the happiest woman alive.

Chase squeezed my hand tightly as I could hear my heels echoing through some sort of hall. It took about twenty minutes of laughing hysterically and falling on my ass to get me up a few stairs. Finally, we were somewhere pitch black, and I could hear something soft crunching under my feet. Chase stopped me, and pulled of the blindfold. Still pitch black. I held onto his shoulders tightly. "Well, this is interesting." My voice echoed for miles.

Chase chuckled, and clapped his hands twice. There was a mumbled sound as the place started to light up. The green grass under me told me immediately where we were. Citizens Bank Park.

The place looked completely different when it was so empty. An ocean of blue seats everywhere. Plus, the lights weren’t on. Every corner of the stadium was wrapped in these little Christmas lights, just enough light to see the glow in Chase’s amazing blue eyes. I could feel myself tearing up. "Chase." My voice was barely a whisper as I put my hands on his neck. "This is amazing."

"It’s all for you." he kissed my neck gently. "Took me forever to get all these lights up but, it’s all for you."

I looked around at all the sparkling little lights. "You did all this?"

"Mhm." he nodded. "A little help from Natalie’s boyfriend Jayson but, it was mostly me."

He was proud of himself, I could tell. Probably because he knew how taken back I was. I wrote stories all day about Jon and Kate Goselin breaking up. He put up hundreds of thousands of lights in a beautiful park just for me. I wandered around the warning track, watching the lights sparkle around me. When I turned around back to Chase, he was standing three feet away from me, down on one knee. He took my hand, and I swear to god I started to cry.

"Marisa," he said, smiling brightly at me. "I love you more than anything in the world. No one makes me laugh the way you do. You’re… you’re my best friend. I just want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

My hands were cupping my mouth, in fear of my jaw dropping on the ground and rolling away in the wind. I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t suspect a thing. Chase had always said that he wanted to find the perfect girl who made him happy twenty-four seven, and was his absolute best friend. I guess that was me.

Even though I paused for about two seconds, I knew exactly what my answer was.

"Yes." I got out through my tears of joy. "Yes, Chase, yes!"

He stood up, wrapped his strong arms around my waist and lifted me into the air, spinning

me in circles. I kissed him passionately as he gently wiped away my tears. When he let me down, he took out a beautiful diamond ring. "Oh." I said excitedly as he slipped the ring onto my left ring finger. "Perfect fit."

Hope you've enjoyed it! :D!

Christina.

Oh.my.GOD.

That was SOOOOOO amazing!!!!!!!!!

:wacky: :wacky: :love: :heart::heart:!!!!!

I absolutely LOVED it!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

This was so truly amazing.

Excellent job!!!!! :clap::dance:!!!!! Really.

and i loved imagining chase say that!! :lol:

:wacky::wacky:

• 4 weeks later...