✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

|| The Official Fanfic/Story Thread ||

coldplay_is_louve.

iNk.

CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

"Maybe it was like, his maid or something." Natalie said, taking a wooden toothpick to her teeth.

I sat back in my chair and angrily stabbed a crouton. "His maid calling him at two in the morning." I chomped down on the bread. "Ugh, he’s such a good kisser too. Too bad he’s a cheating asshole."

"You don’t know that, Marisa." Natalie said, waving at the waiter for more ice water. "Maybe he has a roommate?"

"Chase Utley has a roommate?"

"Okay, that last one was a long shot." Natalie sighed.

I bit into a piece of lettuce. "It doesn’t matter anyway." I mumbled. "I just won’t see him again. So what happened with you and that Werth dude after we left?"

Natalie smiled smugly. "Want full details or partial?"

I leaned in close to her, my eyes bugging out of my head. "You slept with him?" I tried to whisper.

She grinned from ear to ear, waving a tomato around on her fork. "He was bloody fantastic too."

"Natalie," I rolled my eyes. "who’s to say he’s not a cheating ass if his best friend is?"

"Hey." She frowned. "Don’t get on me for having a good time. You’re just bitter."

I killed another crouton with my fork. "I know."

I dressed completely in black on Monday and stormed into my office. Even Vicky, who bothers me with the silliest things every day didn’t say a word as I passed by her desk. Then, I found out why.

When I opened the door to my office I saw Chase sitting in one of my two black leather chairs. "Hi." He said, grinning ever so sweetly.

I tried to control myself. "Hi."

He stood up and watched me drop my bags next to the door. "I tried calling you."

"Oh really?" I growled. "Way maybe you got my number mixed up with one of your other hussies."

Chase looked confused. Really confused, then it hit him. "Marisa, you don’t understand."

"Oh I think I do." I folded my arms.

He was silent for a few seconds. "That was a girl that called. It was my daughter. Well, technically she's my niece. She's four years old, my sister died in a car accident right after she was born, I was the next to take care of her."

I could feel my face reddening as I tried to comprehend what he’d said. "Your… your daughter?" I smacked my hand to my forehead and dropped into my chair. "Oh, God."

He sat down next to me, gently rubbing my shoulder. "Hey, you couldn’t have known. I should’ve told you. I’m sorry."

I looked up at his gorgeous eyes and smiled. "I’m the one who should be sorry." I put my head back in my hands.

"It’s just. I really like you, Marisa, and I didn’t know how you’d react. Every other girl I’ve told just le-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I had my hands gently placed on either side of his face, and my lips were pressed against his.

Chase stood up and put his arms around my waist and pushed me up against my desk. He pulled away and grinned this sexy half smile. "Do those blinds close?"

:wacky::wacky::wacky:

awwww!

I.LOVE.IT.

:heart::love::heart::love:!!

MORE PLEASE!!! :whip::D

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yes, I thought the whole problem in the first place was talking too much about random things on the official thread. So, can we talk a lot here? It's not like Coldplay is outlawed here, right? Because I thought we would use this thread to review and talk about the stories, and the other one for posting them.

:lol:

I thought we would use this thread to review and talk about the stories, and the other one for posting them.

Yeah that's a good idea, I asked everyone in the other thread today if they wanted me to create a Lounge thread for chatting about fics but I think everyone was too busy talking to notice...:thinking:

I didn't realize a thread already existed here but since there is one I hope it will be easier to keep the other thread organized :lol: I'm so used to the other thread only getting a few posts a day, in the past few days there have been 400+ posts :shocked2:

^ Yes, I thought the whole problem in the first place was talking too much about random things on the official thread. So, can we talk a lot here? It's not like Coldplay is outlawed here, right? Because I thought we would use this thread to review and talk about the stories, and the other one for posting them.

No, Coldplay is BANNED here. BAAANNNNNEEEDDD. How could you think of posting about them? Sheesh, woman. Now I see why I call you Killjoy Kyra :rolleyes:.