|| The Official Fanfic/Story Thread ||

coldplay_is_louve.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm back too. :D

So I see we have a new place to spam around? :sneaky:

but the fanficparts will be still posted in the other thread, right? :anxious: or what?

I think we should post the fics in both threads. This way, we could talk about them here and just leave the other thread for stories.

I think we should post the fics in both threads. This way, we could talk about them here and just leave the other thread for stories.

ok then. :D

and because here isn't a spam attack at the moment, I can work a little bit so that you'll have something to read soon ;)

ok, well I wrote a new chapter, but here are also the links to the other parts in case you still don't know it.

The World Turns Upside Down

1 | 2 | 3 | 4.1 | 4.2 | 5

Chapter six

Violetta’s POV

When I woke up, the sun was shining in my eyes. I opened them and immediately, I was blinded. The bright sunlight burned. I tried to move, but I couldn’t. I was tied up and gagged. And when I tried to make loud noises, which shaped up as dull moaning, the only door in this dismal room opened up and the guy called Rupert entered.

“Is there anything wrong? Do you need anything?”

I tried to say something. I wanted to tell that he should rescue me and that my father would give him a lot of money, ‘cause I thought this would be something they wanted, but I couldn’t say anything.

“Well then!”, he said, turned around and left. The door was still opened so that I could ear Rupert, who told someone that I was awake.

Nothing else happened for a long time and I just lay there and waited. A few times, I tried to get free, but nothing helped. The ties were just too strong.

The time passed by and suddenly it was noon. I heard steps and Jonathan appeared in the doorframe.

“Hey, I found your dog. At least I guess it is yours.” He thought for a moment and turned around, but then he hesitated and turned back. He entered the room and closed the door and squatted in front of me.

“Listen!”, he said in a low voice. “I know this must be a bit irritating, but I guarantee you, you won’t get harmed. The only thing you have to do is to trust me. You’ll get out of this very soon. I’ll try to help you as much as I can, but for now, you’ve got to trust me!”

With this words he left the room and let the door opened again.

Wow! What the hell was he talking about? I’d never trust anybody again and especially not this Jonathan fellow.

In one corner I spotted a broken piece of glass.

Nothing would stop me, neither a cavalry of horses nor such conceited guys, who thought they could put me into a room and treat me as if I was a hostage. No, I wouldn’t let this happen. I had to get out of this nightmare!

I crawled to the corner, but before I reached for the broken piece, I looked to the door if someone comes. Then I tried to cut my ties through and because it was unbelievable difficult, it took its time, but finally t worked. I also took the gag out of my mouth.

Carefully, to make no noises, I crept along the wall to the door and looked around the corner. At first it seemed as if the room was empty. Though I spotted Anthony, but what could he do if he saw me and where were the other five? I crept some metres forward to see if Anthony noticed me, but he didn’t move or showed any hint of reaction. He didn’t even raise his head so that I crept through the room to the outcome where I came from the last night. While I did so, I didn’t let Anthony out of my sight, but I didn’t think of objects that could have lain in my way. So it had to be that I crashed into standard lamp, which toppled over banged to the floor.

Anthony jumped up and started to scream. “FIRE!” Then he squatted behind the couch he had been sitting on and cowered behind it.

What should I do now? This was really weird. One of the others could come in some seconds to see what Anthony was up to and then they’d look after her. I decided that if I ever wanted to get out of this, then I’d have to run now. I almost reached the door, but then Anthony started to scream again from behind the couch.

“We’re making our escape!”

All of a sudden he stood next to me, linked arms with me and pulled me out of the room, out of the house and down the street. I didn’t expect him to be so strong. After a while he slowed down a little.

“Where do we go?”, I wanted to know.

“Nobody knows!”, was all I got.

GREAT! I wanted to escape and now? Was I really fleeing with this psychopath? WOW, what an escape! I was fleeing with one, who actually wanted to keep me captive. Ok, maybe not this fellow, but he belonged to the group that wanted to do this. What would they do with Anthony if they found out and the more important thing was what they would do if they found out that I wasn’t there anymore?

“Listen Anthony, I’ve got to go now. You have to go back to your friends. I wanted to go alone, even if I knew that it was dangerous.

“We never learned to leave. I wanna live life, always be true and good to you. Should I go forwards or backwards? It’s just a whisper, but I still don’t get an answer. I spent my whole life living in the past, but I learned from my mistakes. The lights will guide us and I’ll try to fix you!”

I stared at Anthony. Even if I didn’t understand what he meant with the whisper and the lights, but it made more sense than the other stuff. Maybe I could have a little conversation with him... WHAT WAS I THINKING? But before I disagree with him, he pushed me around a corner and the next one. Then he pointed to a door and went to it. Totally confused, but also a bit curious, I followed him.

A tiny voice in my head whispered that I should run away and find the way back to my save home and to my old life. But a stronger voice quashed it and said that this wasn’t only an adventure. It was also a way to break out of anything.

i'm glad this thread is picking up! :cheesy:!

FICS AND/OR STORIES.

NOW.

LET'S GO. :whip::whip:!!!

:heart:!!

*clears throat*

WRITE SOME MORE OF INK!!!!!!!!!:whip:

:D:D:D:D:D

:heart:

i'll post some inspiration for you, if i have to :nice::wink3:

:wacky:

I FOUND THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love the ink story! go phillies! :dance:

WOO! GO PHILS! :dance:

so you guys can see it...

wowzahh, it's the next part!

How Infinite is Space?

Part 15

"Then he tried to take my chocolate pudding! And you know how I get when people try to take chocolate away from me. I mean, I had to give it to him because he was huge and scary, but still." Chris was lying on his bed in the dark, staring at the ceiling and describing the details of his day. "So, how was your day?" He turned his head to face the empty bed next to his. Chris had talked to Jonny every night since he had left, even though he knew he wouldn't get a response.

He stared at the nonexistent Jonny for a few minutes, then decided that it was time to sleep. He sighed and turned to face the wall, then closed his eyes and fell asleep.

It was the same dream he'd had for the past week. He and Jonny were the only two people on this extremely long stretch of highway- Chris on one side, Jonny on the other. Chris tried to walk over to Jonny, but as soon as he did a sudden mass of cars drove in between them. Eventually Chris would give up, and the cars would disappear. Then he would try again, only to be blocked. He'd never reach Jonny, and he knew it, yet he couldn't stop the dream. He couldn't stop trying to get to Jonny.

Chris woke up to the sound of someone knocking very loudly on his door. He got out of bed and opened the door to see some alien worker.

"Hello, Mr. Martin. Um, I'm sorry to bother you, but Retaw told me to inform you that you can have the day off because you've been working extra hard."

"Oh, OK. Well, thanks."

"No problem. Enjoy your day!"

"Yeah, you too." The alien worker left, and Chris stood in his doorway for a little while. He was up now, and although he was still tired he didn't want to go back to sleep and have that dream again. He finally decided that today might be a good day to explore the spaceship. He walked to the elevator and pressed the button. While waiting, he thought he saw a tall, green-capped man walking around the corner nearby, but he decided that it must have been his imagination.

The elevator opened and Chris walked inside. He looked at all the buttons on the wall of the elevator, trying to decide which floor to start with. For some reason he couldn't explain, he chose to start with the top floor. It just seemed like the right choice. When the elevator reached the floor, Chris walked out into the empty hallway. He had no idea where to go from here. The spaceship was completely unfamiliar to him, apart from the floor where his room was. He wasn't even sure how big the spaceship was.

He wandered down the hallway and saw a door that was slightly open. He could see a light coming from the room. A light that looked as though it was coming from a television. Then he heard a woman's voice. It sounded so familiar. Where had he heard it before?

"Homeboy wore combat boots to the beach. I know you don’t want to call that your boyfriend. I know you don’t," the woman said. Chris still couldn't figure out where he knew the voice from. He walked into the room and saw an alien worker sitting, surely enough, in front of a television set... watching The Hills.

"Of course! How could I be so stupid?" Chris' outburst startled the alien, who had been so wrapped up in watching the show that he hadn't even noticed Chris had entered the room.

"Oh my! When did you get here?"

"About two seconds ago."

"Who... wait... are you Chris Martin? The one who will save us?"

"Um, yeah. So, why are you watching The Hills?"

"Retaw commanded me to study this show. He said you had a strange fascination with it."

"Yeah, it's my favorite show. See that girl right there?" Chris pointed to the screen. "That's Heidi. She's my favorite."

"Really? She doesn't appear to be very intelligent. Actually, none of them do."

"Well, no, they're not very intelligent. But that's what makes it so great, you know? You can watch this and think 'Wow, there really are people who are dumber than I am'. It makes me feel smart. But so does brushing my teeth, so what do I know, right?"

"Would you care to join me? I think watching this show might be more tolerable if I have someone here to watch with me."

"Yeah, absolutely!" Chris sat down next to the alien worker and stared at the television set. They must have watched about a dozen episodes, because by the time they were finished it was dinner time. Chris was starting to feel very hungry, so he went down to the cafeteria to eat. He stood in the line for about ten minutes before being able to order. When he finally did order, they were out of almost everything he had wanted, except the one thing that he wanted most- chocolate pudding.

There was only one cup of chocolate pudding left, so Chris ran towards it and grabbed it before anyone else even had a chance to look at it. He picked up the tray with the rest of his food on it, and walked over to the condiment table. He grabbed the ketchup and poured it all over the chicken he had on his tray so that the chicken itself was hardly visible. Then he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Listen, if you want my pudding, you're gon-" He turned around, and Jonny pressed his lips against Chris'.

"Hmm... I guess that wasn't so bad," Jonny said, smiling.

"Jonny! You're back! You came back!" Chris threw himself at Jonny, wrapping his arms tightly around his neck. Jonny hugged him back, resting his hands on Chris' lower back.

"Actually, I never left."

"What?" Chris slightly pulled away from Jonny, but he kept his arms resting on his shoulders.

"I was here the whole time."

"But Retaw told me... how could you do that to me?"

"I wish I hadn't needed to, but Retaw thought that it would be a good idea for me to watch you 'from afar' while you... uh, broke down, I guess. I'm sorry!" Jonny could see the pain in Chris' eyes. "But the thing is, it worked!"

"It did?"

"Yeah. I guess it's... well, I mean, I was a bit freaked out at first, I think mostly because I didn't see it coming at all. It was... strange and weird, you know? But then I realised how much I hurt you, and how much you didn't deserve it. And I've heard everything you've said, you know. When you were in the bathroom with Retaw, I heard that. And all those nights you asked me how my day was. You're so sweet, Chris. And I'm sorry that I couldn't see it before." Chris stared into Jonny's brilliantly green eyes, completely speechless.

"Jonny, I..."

"Yeah, I love you too." Chris smiled, and tears began rolling down his face. For the first time, however, they were tears of happiness.

"Oh, God, now I'm turning into a woman," Chris laughed as he wiped his cheeks dry.

"Well, I am more into women than men, you know. So it can't be all bad."

"Oh, OK. Well as long as you like it. Hey, whaddya say we go eat now?"

"Hells to the yeah! I'm starving. I haven't eaten anything all day, I was so busy talking to Retaw." Chris and Jonny walked towards the nearest empty table.

"What were you talking about?"

"Uh, you."

"Oh... I was watching The Hills."

"Oh, Chris," Jonny said, rolling his eyes. "We never change, do we?"

Thanks...but I think we'll have internet, so I should be back on the forum in no time. :D

The Thoughtless Story

Guy and Chris are walking down the street and Guy sees a seahorse. “I wanna play with it!” he cries, bolting from the street into the playground. Chris runs after him, screaming about melons. Then they find a diamond under a rock and sell their houses to buy the diamond back from the mafia. Jonny walks in and starts talking about cauliflower, and Will does cartwheels across the floor of his room and sings I Kissed a Girl. Then Thom Yorke comes in, says that he is gay, and wants to marry Chris. Chris stars crying, says yes, but then changes his mind, and runs off with Tom the gorilla. (Yes, an actual gorilla.) Then the mob boss, ‘Tony Pajamas’, comes back in and wants his diamond back, even though Guy already sold it for some pizza. Jonny sits down, cries, and sings about bananas. Will is still doing cartwheels, but this time he has a pink tutu on. Then Guy become a fry cook, like Spongebob, because that’s what I’m watching right now. Then Will starts to...

Oh, okay it’s lost now. I’m out of the crazy zone. xD

I'm lost. What's Ink about? :inquisitive:

its a story about the philadelphia phillies second baseman chase utley and a writer for the philadelphia inquirer who interviews him and then they like each other go out once, that's all we have so far

here's what he looks like

ChaseUtleyAPshorthair.jpg

utley-spring-training.jpg

dirtyutley.jpg

20080422_dn_0jzphayp.jpg

chase_gets_loose.png

chase-utley-series.jpg

^ i had to put one of him holding the WORLD SERIES trophy :smug:

Thanks...but I think we'll have internet, so I should be back on the forum in no time. :D

The Thoughtless Story

Guy and Chris are walking down the street and Guy sees a seahorse. “I wanna play with it!” he cries, bolting from the street into the playground. Chris runs after him, screaming about melons. Then they find a diamond under a rock and sell their houses to buy the diamond back from the mafia. Jonny walks in and starts talking about cauliflower, and Will does cartwheels across the floor of his room and sings I Kissed a Girl. Then Thom Yorke comes in, says that he is gay, and wants to marry Chris. Chris stars crying, says yes, but then changes his mind, and runs off with Tom the gorilla. (Yes, an actual gorilla.) Then the mob boss, ‘Tony Pajamas’, comes back in and wants his diamond back, even though Guy already sold it for some pizza. Jonny sits down, cries, and sings about bananas. Will is still doing cartwheels, but this time he has a pink tutu on. Then Guy become a fry cook, like Spongebob, because that’s what I’m watching right now. Then Will starts to...

Oh, okay it’s lost now. I’m out of the crazy zone. xD

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

:clap: