April 11, 200917 yr Why hello! I'm glad you popped in to say hello. I started following Coldplaying on Twitter a while ago and I had to stick my nose in here, this turned out to be such a great site I couldn't hold back, you all seem like great people(with a lot of talent at that!) I remember the first time I heard Coldplay was years and years ago when The Scientist had just come out, I saw the music video and was so moved (even though it wasn't my "type" of music at the time) that I couldn't hold back, I had to have more and more. When I saw them preforming Amsterdam from the live album I knew it would take an atom bomb to pry me away from my love of them. I attribute my complete lifestyle change (for the better) to their music and how it made me feel. ANYWHO- I'm Maiah I type a lot but talk a little, I'm friendly don't believe in fighting, cruelty towards all living beings nor excessive smileys. I have trouble keeping up with forums most of the time but I think I'll be good this time around.
April 11, 200917 yr So just how old do you actually have to be to qualify as an "old" fan??:confused:
April 11, 200917 yr Author So just how old do you actually have to be to qualify as an "old" fan??:confused: haha I meant that I've been a fan for a while-I didn't JUST get into Coldplay a few months ago, rather a few years ago- however I am new to the message board.
April 11, 200917 yr haha I meant that I've been a fan for a while-I didn't JUST get into Coldplay a few months ago, rather a few years ago- however I am new to the message board. Fair enough. I was beginning to wonder whether you walked with the aid of a zimmer frame or something................. :rolleyes:
April 11, 200917 yr Author Fair enough. I was beginning to wonder whether you walked with the aid of a zimmer frame or something................. :rolleyes: hahaha!! Not yet! Though my sister had to use one a few months ago and she's only 20. Thank you everyone for the warm hellos.
April 11, 200917 yr hahaha!! Not yet! Though my sister had to use one a few months ago and she's only 20. How come? What happened?:stunned:
April 11, 200917 yr Author How come? What happened?:stunned: She broke her foot pretty bad but she was also pregnant so she couldn't hop around on crutches.
Create an account or sign in to comment