July 16, 200917 yr i am proud to be not a fangirl that is silly but still a fangirl though but a fangirl with morals its nice to meet you, i would like to know who you are too :D
July 16, 200917 yr Author I will call you Bonobro. Because that is just a better name. I mean Bo's fine all the same But Bonobro's far less lame. :D So how was your day? sunny or rain? I gotta go soon, it's really a pain... :shifty:
July 16, 200917 yr I am still not that good at rhyming yet It's nice to meet you in this thread , my new....erm...pet :D
July 16, 200917 yr Bonobro? but I like Bo Does it even have a meaning? Or was it just random babbling? :P
July 16, 200917 yr there was someone on alias day with the name bobobo, sounds the same why i dont quite know the meaning perhaps there is no meaning..
July 16, 200917 yr Author Bonobro? but I like Bo Does it even have a meaning? Or was it just random babbling? :P Well it sounds like Bonobo, and that you see Is a small form of ape. (NOT a monkey.)
July 16, 200917 yr We're not Sara alright She, perhaps, just happen to be bright She started the whole thread But I think my rhyming isn't that bad It's just not brilliant But I am resilient So I'll keep on rhyming Whatever the world is saying. wow, that was long I should write a song!
July 16, 200917 yr One day i would like to write a poem to make a song to a song that all can sing along to but I dont seem to have the will to.
July 16, 200917 yr to write a song, there has to be the melody that is where it gets very tricky oh my... I'll let out a sigh.
July 16, 200917 yr I must admit that clowns scare me quite a bit but they dont cause as much fright as a bug or an extreme height
July 16, 200917 yr Gosh it gets... what? very addictive? I know it lets my brain active anyway, I'm in confusion of who got more talent Will Champion or Jonny Buckland now i sound like a crazy fangirl who says "A rocks, B sucks" I should change my name to Earl A smelly old man who rents tux I want Mr. Champion's ability to play multiple instrument My rhymes won't be as shitty With Buckland's guitaring talent Now what about Guy and Chris I've only mentiond Jonny and Will Well Guy is one which girls want to kiss And Chris... he can marry Phil No I was just kidding It wasn't funny, was it? Joking in rhymes is not my thing You just have to give a break to it :thinking: I also wish I rhyme like Winehouse She may not be sober, but she's good I wonder what kind of medicine she takes in her house Or maybe there's something with her food. "Got so sick of crying, so just lately" so she said and then she continiues with this: "When I catch myself I do a 180", which is great maybe not for you, but for me it is. Anyway, I need to stop doing rhymes and stop using "times" to match with "rhymes" too. Instead, I'll use the word "Limes" Gotta go now, got much more to do.
Create an account or sign in to comment