May 4, 200917 yr She's pretty amazing... ...everythings cool as long as Im getting thinner... i dunno what's right and what's real anymore...blah blah blah...
May 4, 200917 yr She's pretty :wacky: haha daniel I know you love her :lol: I admit I have a girl crush on Lily. :wacky:
May 5, 200917 yr If I were a dude... :lol: I think we get where you're going. No more details please :rolleyes: BTW what is your name sweetie?
May 5, 200917 yr Lily Allen .. how can you not like a girl like this? She can really be seen as an inspiration because I'm sure her look is so special and amazing that the mind starts working in a strong way.
May 5, 200917 yr I have warmed to Lily over the years, at first I thought she was annoying but I reckon now she's alright :nice:.
May 5, 200917 yr I love fuck you, she sings it so innocently but it has a very mean message. :lol: and she's just so pretty!
May 6, 200917 yr I think what I like best about Lily Allen's music is the clarity with which she sets a scene that I think most anyone, regardless of their gender, will find familiar. We have all either been the girl still looking for meaning in their life, or have a friend or loved one that is. The tabloids and the pressure to define success by if you are in a relationship, how attractive you are, how much money you make and/or how famous you are is a fact of life; Lily manages to vividly describe familiar, mundane desperation without saying anything about right or wrong. Whether it disgusts you or not, pop culture obsession just "is". All that said, she swears like a sailor! :shocked2: No offense to any sailors that might be reading this. :D I'd be just as much of a :square: if she were a he! I do think though that is part of all the sensationalism surrounding her behaviour; she's rude and speaks her mind without tact, but I think not so much more than many male artists that are tolerated in their equally insensitive exploits which never make the tabloids. A pretty girl is uncouth, that gets publicity! ;)
May 6, 200917 yr I think what I like best about Lily Allen's music is the clarity with which she sets a scene...all either been the girl still looking for meaning in their life, or have a friend or loved one that is... she's rude and speaks her mind without tact, but I think not so much more than many male artists that are tolerated in their equally insensitive exploits which never make the tabloids. A pretty girl is uncouth, that gets publicity! ;) lots you said. i have a friend that is i think kind of scared about the future, like she'll be alone forever --she's only 19! also, think you are right about the --don't know, expectations? maybe? there used to be this great performance with lily at absolute radio, but all i could find now was the interview portion so they must have pulled the other. :huh: i love absolute radio! i will miss them when i go home.
Create an account or sign in to comment