May 24, 200917 yr Author 30 Seconds To Mars: http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/music/30_Seconds_To_Mars1.jpg MCR: http://buzznet-44.vo.llnwd.net/assets/users16/mydarknessoverdose/default/My_Chemical_Romance_Group_Pic--large-msg-118606003883.jpg both look pretty emo....
May 24, 200917 yr sometimes i'm shy. sometimes i'm not. that's impossible you are shy or you are not, you can't be both anyway as you're answering carefully every question in here means you're not that mess maker you are pretending to be ;)
May 24, 200917 yr that's impossible you are shy or you are not, you can't be both anyway as you're answering carefully every question in here means you're not that mess maker you are pretending to be ;) That isn't true. You can be GENERALLY shy or GENERALLY not shy, but it's almost impossible to ALWAYS be shy or ALWAYS be outgoing.
May 24, 200917 yr Author oh, I see.. so in other words; you do this because you want to spend time and se how people react? and that makes you feel happy? it doesn't make me feel happy necessarily; it just entertains me.
May 24, 200917 yr Author ...:stunned: Are you just messign around, or are you for real? I'm awesome. Just like MCR.
May 24, 200917 yr Oh, John. I still feel sorry for you. I'm good at reading people and you don't give me a good feeling about this.
May 24, 200917 yr Author That isn't true. You can be GENERALLY shy or GENERALLY not shy, but it's almost impossible to ALWAYS be shy or ALWAYS be outgoing. ha i agree with noonsun on something....wow
May 24, 200917 yr Author Oh, John. I still feel sorry for you. I'm good at reading people and you don't give me a good feeling about this. i'm good at reading books.
May 24, 200917 yr Author that's u : http://breakingeven.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54ef77992883301156faac93b970b-320wi
May 24, 200917 yr that's u : http://breakingeven.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54ef77992883301156faac93b970b-320wi :cheesy: Wow, John, that's the least offensive picture you have posted saying it was me ever!
Create an account or sign in to comment