✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Time that the concert is over at...

Hey, sorry this is pretty noobish to make a thread to ask this, but I'm kinda desperate. Anyone know what time the Coldplay concerts generally end at? Like if you recently went to a summer show--please share.

Once again sorry, but I have looked many places and am having troouble finding anything.

They usually end somewhere between 10:30pm and 11:30pm... It really depends what time they come out, which is usually 9pm to 9:30pm. The shows are usually 1 and a half to 2 hours long. The last show I was at last November, they came out around 9:30pm and ended about 11:15pm.

Many thanks! Unfortunately the SAT is the morning after the show I am going to and I need to plan for friends to be home early--- undert he command of a parent. My parents would never try to make me leave a coldplay show early, but other people just don't understand. SATs don't matter. Coldplay does. (Plus I already did well on the ACT...)

Woah, a concert the night before your SATs is pretty bold I must say :P I agree, but while Coldplay is important, SATs are a really big deal! The show at Hershey ended at around 11:30, but that was because Coldplay was a bit delayed going on because of the rain. So around 11 is a safe bet. Good luck! :nice:

If it's an outdoor show they quite often have curfews due to noise pollution, so are stricter about finishing on time. People who have been to/going to shows have been posting that start times seems to have been pushed forward to around 7pm (from 7:30) for the warm up bands. My guess would be Coldplay finishing around 11... but best to contact the venue to ask about the noise curfew to be sure.

ya the curfew here is 11. Gotta let those cows get some sleep!

And thanks for the luck, I will need it. :D If I'm not asleep during the test, I won't be able to focus that's for sure. I'll write about Coldplay in my essay, haha.

Yeah, all the TX shows have been bumped up to 7pm, even the San Antonio one which is in an arena. So I guess it's not only outdoors shows. For the first time, I am being crazy and driving 3 hours to SA and back for the concert, but oh well. It's a whole month and a half before the other ones so it's worth it!

Many thanks! Unfortunately the SAT is the morning after the show I am going to and I need to plan for friends to be home early--- undert he command of a parent. My parents would never try to make me leave a coldplay show early, but other people just don't understand. SATs don't matter. Coldplay does. (Plus I already did well on the ACT...)

Just think about the awesome essay about Coldplay you can write (no matter what the prompt is). Can you say 800 on writing?!:D:laugh3:

Just think about the awesome essay about Coldplay you can write (no matter what the prompt is). Can you say 800 on writing?!:D:laugh3:

"Back when I used to rule the world, the seas would rise when I gave the word. But now, in the mornings I sweep alone. I sweep the streets that I used to own."

And so forth... I better get an 800 on that part! haha