✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I would love a meet up for coldplaying.com members. !!!

bart

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Briggins which city are you planning on seeing Radiohead in?

depends on when they tour north america. I would probably try Boston. It would work better if they play in the fall since my mom and sister take a shopping trip to New England every year.

^Yeah I know it's pretty cool! You know we're actually only 30 minutes away because I don't live in the same town my school's in, I live in another one further up north (closer to your house).

A concert meetup would be awesome. I'm sure there'll be Coldplayers at a Coldplay or Radiohead New York concert...

^yep, philly is like an hour from here! but it all depends on WHEN the coldplay/radiohead concerts are! if theyre during the school year, ill probably end up going to philly to see them and then we can meet! (but if theyre doing NYC on a weekend, there's a really easy shuttle bus that costs $60 round trip to go to NYC friday-sunday, and i could just sleep at my house and see coldplay on friday and/or saturday at MSG if thats when theyre doing it...all in all that might be easier for me to get to even though its farther...i just know NYC better than philly :\)

but i suppose i can meet anna and others at MSG and annie at philly, so either way its a win :D

so if they would JUST ANNOUNCE THE TOUR DATES (well, album first) and get on with it, we can start to plan.