✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I would love a meet up for coldplaying.com members. !!!

bart

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NONI! :D Great avatar :wink3:

and yeah, Barcelona is far away and too expensive for a skint student like me :cry: :P

Yeeeah, the avatars with movement are cool... Thanks :D

And it's not so expensive coming here!! I get a cheap flight ticket to go there... And it's a lovely city, with the beach, the hot, the potatoes omelette, the cool people :P ... Are you convinced? ;)

Barcelona is really cool..i liked the city... If you got the money you should visit

How's Manchester? I wanted to visit when I was in England last, last spring, but it was a bit far from London and I only had a week there visiting my bro. They give Manchester a bad rap in the traveling books..but is there a lot too see there?

Is Wales nice?

Barcelona is really cool..i liked the city... If you got the money you should visit

How's Manchester? I wanted to visit when I was in England last, last spring, but it was a bit far from London and I only had a week there visiting my bro. They give Manchester a bad rap in the traveling books..but is there a lot too see there?

Is Wales nice?

Manchester used to be a pretty dull place, but since the comenwealth games they gave it a bit of a spruce up. I have no complaints and as for night life and places to drink you're kind of spolit for choice emm..

Where are u from ?

NONI! :D Great avatar :wink3:

and yeah, Barcelona is far away and too expensive for a skint student like me :cry: :P

Yeeeah, the avatars with movement are cool... Thanks :D

And it's not so expensive coming here!! I get a cheap flight ticket to go there... And it's a lovely city, with the beach, the hot, the potatoes omelette, the cool people :P ... Are you convinced? ;)

:smug: maybe :P