✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Jonas Bjerre Appreciation Thread (back)

LibbyMew

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, an itunes link for the Diamonds for Eyes song is on the soundtracks myspace page, if youre still looking.

It's only available on the Danish iTunes store (at least, that's what it says when I follow the link to buy it). By the way, thanks for posting this on Youtube - I wouldn't have discovered it otherwise. :3

Off youtube....i tried three different converters and they all gave me mp4's which is right.... and they all are fine in the itunes library...but they just wont sync!

Karen and I are scared that people will think we love the Jonas Brothers....

Just convert your mp4s in itunes with itunes actual converter. I forgot how you do it, but somehwere in the options, whenh you've selected a video, you'll get the choice to convert for ipod. It does work, but then you have two copies in your library and you have to work out which is which, which is terrible for tidyfreaks like me.

Anyway!! I just came in here to say that I officially haz a Jonas crush after last night's performance. :dance: Crests you better be proud of me :p

iTunes converter? must find out more!

OMGOMGOMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMG I AM :squeeeeeeeeee: :hug: :dance:

I love your facebook link :lol:

Welcome to the dark side Missy :wink3:

So Jonas has a website? I was reading the beginning of this thread and saw something like that, but I may have misunderstood :P