✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Jonas Bjerre Appreciation Thread (back)

LibbyMew

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be making a new thread for my kooky Apparatjik-Mew inspired crazy fanfiction. You are all invited. Until then:

Working Title: The Pitchfork You've Thrown, Has Made it into My Heart (lame, ino... :dozey: )

“You shouldn’t have done that, you know? Especially not in front of hundreds of people… What were you thinking?”

“I was thinking about how we’ve been hiding this for four God-damn years, Jonas! I want to share my love with you and with the world. Why can’t we kiss in public?”

“Because of the taboo… I mean, this isn’t an easy situation. We’re public figures: People think we’re rock stars who bang hot chicks every night… and yet…”

“We’re banging each other.”

“Don’t say it like that!”

“Well, then. What are we supposed to call it? Gentle homosexual lovemaking that’s actually not gentle but fast and furious like those crappy movies?”

Jonas sighs and Bo leans over and kisses his neck again.

“Listen, Jonas. I know you want this to be over soon. I mean, we’re not going to be rockers forever. One day we’ll be old men. We’re a lot more attractive now and it’d be more accepted this way. And besides-”

And before Bo can get another word past his puffer-fish lips, Jonas turns to him, grabs his face and starts to suck at them passionately.

Part. 2 to come later…: